Khattr

dear bandits, could you explain me something ?

I'll explain it in plain text to you, if i could simply understand what you were trying to say my friend.

And i kill anyone who ain't part of my team on sight..

Why?

Simple.. I enjoy makeing other people feel miserable.

Do i ever regret doing so?

No. I take pleasure in makeing people cry on the forum because they are getting killed in a Survival game, where it's ment to be all about survival..

Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and be that zombie apocalupse or not.

Are you in my way, or cross my sight's, then i will do my best to take you down, one way or the other..

/stupid keyboardwarrior disabled

I kill for sport..

But i usually don't hunt down flashlight gangsters, as they pose no threat to me..

"but it's about surviving"

Mate, if this game was that simple, then id go into town ONCE, pick up all the water bottles i could find, fill them up, kill animals, and simply live in the forrest..

Getting on the eladerboard for staying alive the longest is a joke, in and arround itself..

It poses no challenge so why would anyone aim for it?

I say mix the pvp aspect and the survival aspect, and then you get a thrilling experience.

Just my 2 cents

At least he's honest :)

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

The other day I met a bandit with high tier gear and tried to talk to him several times while in cover. No response. Eventually I decided to let myself be seen and stood on an apartment balcony while he was on the road infront of the building. I was holding a crowbar. I said hi again. He shot me in the head without saying anything.

So let me paraphrase. I met someone who is a BANDIT, instead of killing him I decided to stand infront of him so he could shoot me, and he did. He's such an asshole.

Because killing a real person is a lot different from "killing" someone in a game you obstinate fucking child. Are you really such a retard that you can't differentiate between reality and fantasy? Let me break it down for your tiny mind: many people enjoy competition, and enjoy winning at those contests. Murder is a way for players to pit themselves against other players, and enjoy the feeling of besting someone else at the game.

Grow up.

Hahahaha thats even more pathetic. Sit behind a PC shooting someone in-game and get a boner for it? Wow. What a MAN.

People like this are just doing it to incite rage, that is all. I know a few of my mates take joy in pissing off other players that is the game to them.

They logged after killing because they are exploiters. God forbid someone might have sniped them and they lose their 1337 noob killer gearz!!!1

Im just surprised people can get to "end game" kill people for fun. I die almost every day due to having a different glitch everyday that causes me to get stuck or insta-die and have to wait there until im dead.

I've never seen a single guy up in the north, that really cares about friendly stuff, and i don't blame them. I don't think my self as a bandit, but still i'll shoot on sight, especially in starry / NWAF. But i do agree, every time you see survivor up there, you get a nice adrenaline rush.

Today i got ambushed two times by same guy with m14, he shot like 20 shots at me while i was zigzagging in the fields, then flanked to his six and killed him, it was so exiting and fun. And i think that moments like this makes this game so awesome!

e: And all the serverhoppers, alt+f4ers and other exploiting fuckers, please find a rope and hang your self :/

e2: and that guy who said that "bandits" in this game are the guys who are afraid of murder someone in IRL, do the thing above.

e3: I don't understand why one would camp in cherno and kill fresh spawns, that's just lame. If you don't have balls to fight pvp up in the north, then you shouldn't go to coast to kill noobs :/

Edited by csharp
  • Like 2

Every bullet that hits a survivor's body i get an orgasm :)

Maybe you need to see a doctor.

It is utterly gutless to disconect, whether during a fire fight, or immediatly after sniping a few rounds... If they dont want to risk looting the corpse fair enough. But certainly a few blouses floating around claiming to be bandits. I kill people, more often than not when i see em, and if they look to have better stuff than me, ill loot em. But often it leads to drawn out stalking and counter stalking o the victims mates, which is fun... but id get maybe 50% o the kills i get attributed to me because o disconects.

Edited by KingOchaos

Because some people kill for pleasure. Oh yes...

It's not "killing" any more than capturing pieces in Chess, sinking ships in Battleship or destroying armies in Risk is killing.

The joyment of killing. The risc of getting killed while looting you. ESPECIALLY at hotspots like elektro, cherno, balota, nwaf, neaf, berez, stary etc.

Also, perhaps because they had a full inventory, and better gear than you.

No need to loot a player running with a lee-enfield in elektro, what else would he be holding than beans, pepsi and painkillers? Wanna die for just that?

• Like 1

Do you ask "why you killing me?" at enemies in online FPS?

Same thing.

Once you have all the best gear, vehicles and seen many choppers crashed, killing players is the end game thrill. Their gear will not help you, only get you killed when you go to loot it.

Plain and simple this guy is right. Just like any pvp game its fun to kill noobs after you have all the best gear. Now this isn't all bad for coast people and I will let you in on a little strategy that I use. Kill the sniper asshole. I kill and get killed all the time in Elektro and Cherno sniping areas, and most of the time when I kill a sniper I get a shit ton of nice gear.

Probably some 90% or more of the killing really isn't for the loot. Its for the fun. There isn't much anything else to do but to kill in the game.

Why are there weapons in the game? To kill - the zeds or the players. Pick one. (And killing zeds is useless, they just spawn at the same rate you kill them. I've massacred hundreds of them from the rooftops. Its fun for a while, but kinda futile and a waste of ammo. Besides, you can just easily kill the zeds with the hatchet if you really want to kill them, no need to get a weapon for that.)

So, what you have left, is killing the other players. And often, the other guys don't have anything you need anyway, so why risk it and go loot the corpse for nothing.

Of course this is unfortunate for all the players who would actually wish to have some more interesting experience out of the game than just a bloody deathmatch. Maybe one day it will change (back) to such a game. But for now, we'll just have to do with what we have.

Edited by mrducky

I've never seen a single guy up in the north, that really cares about friendly stuff, and i don't blame them. I don't think my self as a bandit, but still i'll shoot on sight, especially in starry / NWAF. But i do agree, every time you see survivor up there, you get a nice adrenaline rush.

Today i got ambushed two times by same guy with m14, he shot like 20 shots at me while i was zigzagging in the fields, then flanked to his six and killed him, it was so exiting and fun. And i think that moments like this makes this game so awesome!

e: And all the serverhoppers, alt+f4ers and other exploiting fuckers, please find a rope and hang your self :/

e2: and that guy who said that "bandits" in this game are the guys who are afraid of murder someone in IRL, do the thing above.

e3: I don't understand why one would camp in cherno and kill fresh spawns, that's just lame. If you don't have balls to fight pvp up in the north, then you shouldn't go to coast to kill noobs :/

I agree on this mate.

I love beeing up in the north, it gives me the chills everytime i hear a shot go off up there.

And then my stupidity tells me to go check what it was..

And i end up running with my tail between my legs, with automatic fired rounds flying past my head.

But it's all part of the game isn't it?

But it's true, us folks up north we do not ask if you are friendly or not, we keep to our mates up there, and at a RARE occation if we know we can get in contact with someone, who don't instantly ALT+F4, we might ask if he need's help.

So far, most people down south tell people not to go up north, if we are online, so i guess that says it self.

It's shoot or get shoot up there.

It's all about who spots who first.

-Z

I love beeing up in the north, it gives me the chills everytime i hear a shot go off up there.

Indeed.

When I hear a shot up North, I automatically assume there's a good chance it's someone who:

A: Has a decent weapon.

B: Knows what to do with it.

C: Probably isn't stupid.

D: Probably isn't alone.

Of course, I've been very wrong about one or all of those many times.

Edited by Double_Back
  • Like 1

I think people like Zantiago are pathetic, so even though I am a bandit I'm nothing like these pking scum bags. I will murder, maybe more than a survivor. I probably won't respond in chat because I don't trust anyone I don't have on teamspeak. But I always kill for good reason and never to make myself feel some pathetic sense of power IRL.

But some low self esteem having pussies (the type to become police for the wrong reason) wil just get a kick out of making you miserable, it detracts from the weakness they've internalized through getting beaten up at school or being over privileged wafers incapable of empathy.

If I see you and you don't have a weapon, chances are you are safe. If I see a weapon, I'll do my best to kill you regardless if you seem to be a threat or not.

everybody that says people who kill for the fun are low esteem, basement dwelling assholes need to realize something. wanting to just seem better, making someone feel inferior is human nature. whether you like it or not. being the best is what humans have always wanted to do. real life or online makes no difference. If i spawn and get sniped right away, so be it. now i learned to be more careful along the shore. and the sniper feels like he is in control. thats ok on my terms

hello all,

i just wanna you to explain me something.

i ve been killed many times by bandits and lately with friends i ve seen bandit just killing and then disconnecting without even trying to get the loot from the corpse.. i don t understand that . what s the point in killing just for killing and don t even try to get the loot ?

Simple answer: once they kill someone they've given away their position and risk being killed. In other words, they are pansies.

Because they are cockheads, plain and simple.

cockheads ???? are u stupid we play how we want to play so stfu if you got something bad to say it to your self

to OP, because people:

1) Are borderline psychotic murders but are too afraid to do it IRL....for now.

2) Because they think DayZ is actually deathmatch COD

3) Because they are just cockheads like DemonGroover rightly stated.

The other day I met a bandit with high tier gear and tried to talk to him several times while in cover. No response. Eventually I decided to let myself be seen and stood on an apartment balcony while he was on the road infront of the building. I was holding a crowbar. I said hi again. He shot me in the head without saying anything.

In hindsight I probably should have crept up on him and brainded him with my crowbar, but some people are just dicks for no reason. That's what really annoys me about this game. It could be great if people stopped killing other players just for the f*** of it and actually banded together or just be friendly. Like a lot of people I'm tired of making it to a place where I may be able to actually get a weapon only for some tard to spawn/walk in on me and kill me for no reason while they can clearly see I'm holding a flashlight.

Did it ever occur to you some players don't want to chat? You probably annoyed the guy so much he shot you. I would've done the same. If your standing there with a crowbar I sure as hell don't want to be your friend. Go grab some good gear and we'll talk ;)

Indeed.

When I hear a shot up North, I automatically assume there's a good chance it's someone who:

A: Has a decent weapon.

B: Knows what to do with it.

C: Probably isn't stupid.

D: Probably isn't alone.

Of course, I've been very wrong about one or all of those many times.

That is 100% why I stay north and never go to cherno/elektro. You can assume anyone up north is armed well and will put up a goof fight which is what I enjoy the most. The so called bandits who hang around cherno picking off spawns are scared to go north for fear they might run into someone that can put up a fight..

If your that guy then son your not a bandit so go back to COD..