Khattr

dear bandits, could you explain me something ?

People kill cuz they think the other player is going to shot first pfff, BANDIT SKIN back and alot of problems shall be fixed but NO DERP THE HERP

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”

This is why.

I think people like Zantiago are pathetic' date=' so even though I am a bandit I'm nothing like these pking scum bags. I will murder, maybe more than a survivor. I probably won't respond in chat because I don't trust anyone I don't have on teamspeak. But I always kill for good reason and never to make myself feel some pathetic sense of power IRL.

But some low self esteem having pussies (the type to become police for the wrong reason) will just get a kick out of making you miserable, it detracts from the weakness they've internalized through getting beaten up at school or being over privileged wafers incapable of empathy.

[/quote']

*Edit

Text removed due to beeing abit overboard. :)

*Edit #2

Criminal, you have an incredibly low sense of self awareness, saying stuff like that about people you know nothing about.

Unless you are working as a criminal analyst or ghoster, then im pretty sure you are beeing borderline stupid mate.

kkthxbye

[i have been warned for this post - Ubi]

Edited by Zantiago
  • Like 2

I agree with Zantiago, pointless murderering is fun, I don't see why even bandits get narky over it, its a free roam survival, theres no specific way we have to play this game being suriver,bandit or plain murderer. I survive far too long with my group and get bored so I go hunt noobs, and by noobs im not refering to flashlight noobs I mean idiots that decide to run in a open field or nooby stuff like that and deserve to die for letting their guard down, at least it will teach them a lesson. I don't need to loot the bodies of my victims because I'm already geared up, plus if the kill is near a popular place then I find a body full of crap makes a good trap haha.

• Like 1

For the murder. For the feel of it. PvP in this game is hilariously funny. Even if one of the side is unable to fight back. I wouldn't kill people without trying to get the loot. So I can't see why they would just ignore loot.

For the murder. For the feel of it. PvP in this game is hilariously funny. Even if one of the side is unable to fight back. I wouldn't kill people without trying to get the loot. So I can't see why they would just ignore loot.

For me, looting isn't always worth the risk. It's a risk/reward situation every time I murder. If I have an M4 in the pack, and the guy I killed in a high traffic zone had an AKM and a Czech backpack, I will have serious reservations about moving in to loot. I'm not going to lose my CZ/M4/ALICE combo over some incompatible mags and whatever other junk the guy had. However, if I'm in a low traffic zone and I just happened to get the drop on someone then sure I'll check it out. You never know why might be holding an M4A3 SD or M24 in their pack.

At this point, the only loot I'm taking a chance over is going to be the large coyote.

Very much agree with you, Zantiago.

At the end of the day it's a playstyle for fun, it doesn't have to have a reason. It would be like asking why a guy plays tennis and not football and not accepting the reasoning that the person in question doesn't find football fun.

Also please do not degrade other people with talk of self-esteem, basement residents (it makes for very cool and pleasant summers, you silly top dweller) and keep your zippers closed, cheers!

• Like 1

Yeah! No more of the derogatory crap, alright?

D/C'ing? Prolly had to go pee.

Non-loot based reasons for pk'ing:

1. Having the threat of players trying to kill me, adds a HUGE amount of excitement & tension to this game. It would be dumb REALLY fast without it.

2. There are murder and zombie kill score trackers. The former is a far greater challenge than the latter. More power to those able to go for it.

3. So far, every time I've died to a human, I've been pushing my luck--going to high-traffic areas (see: hunting towers near barns!), lingering in grocery stores & fire houses, running down the coastal highway, etc. They have all been learn-able lessons. A sign of great game, even with so much random sandbox control!

I have not once fired at a player who I didn't think fired at me first. Usually I run away. Often I die, but I am 100% happy with the killers out there, adding serious depth to my survival/kill-all-zombies game.

A good rule of thumb is to shoot anyone with a scoped weapon on sight - they certainly won't use it for zombie hunting and outdoor survival...

That way, i got 28 bandits killed, and only 2 murders. I never looted the murders, but as for the bandits, I'll take the time to bury their remains.

• Like 1

Those of you who say murdering brings about a good feeling, how about you go join the armed forces and play a real game.

Because killing a real person is a lot different from "killing" someone in a game you obstinate fucking child. Are you really such a retard that you can't differentiate between reality and fantasy? Let me break it down for your tiny mind: many people enjoy competition, and enjoy winning at those contests. Murder is a way for players to pit themselves against other players, and enjoy the feeling of besting someone else at the game.

Grow up.

Dear khattr,

Please refrain from asking questions directed towards every bandit based on the action of a single individual

Regards,

The bandit hive mind

hello all' date='

i just wanna you to explain me something.

i ve been killed many times by bandits and lately with friends i ve seen bandit just killing and then disconnecting without even trying to get the loot from the corpse.. i don t understand that . what s the point in killing just for killing and don t even try to get the loot ?

[/quote']

unless im hungry, why would I want your shitty gear? All i need is a dmr/l85 and an m249/m240(mk48) and im gtg. your gear makes me cry

i have top tier gear, if i wanna snipe you from 600m ill take it so i wont run into you at close quarters later on.

Dear khattr,

Please refrain from asking questions directed towards every bandit based on the action of a single individual

Regards,

The bandit hive mind

Dear Hawk,

Unfortunalty, this is not the action of a single man ....

But, anyways I know why now ...

So, the sum up is : some bandits kill and then just disconnecting 'cause they don't want to be shot back by anyone in the area .

The reason they are bandits is ... their matters ( i don't know , i don't care in fact)

but they are dc'ing .

That's the point . And that's why I hate them ...

At least, I can get my stuff back ...

So, you dc'ing bandit, when you kill someone, do the job well : at least, hide the body ... ( and please don't do it by server hopping to emptyone and joining back once you're in position )

@Bandits, thanks for answer.

I hope I'll never meet one of you .... or my lifetime will be shortened alot ;-)

unless im hungry, why would I want your shitty gear? All i need is a dmr/l85 and an m249/m240(mk48) and im gtg. your gear makes me cry

Recently, I got killed with a Coyote Backpack/m107/M9 SD close to Solichny .

I respawn at Otmel , I ran and get my stuff back ... So , oO wtf .

So, before taunting people without knowing anything and being off topic ... Thinks twice ... so we'll avoid wasting time reading you .

• Like 1

One reason i dont loot is the dangered involved with looting your prize. for example after a fellow clan member was sniped today i returned the favor by sniping the bastard 5 minutes later. my comrade anxious for me to retrieve his m4sd urged me on to break my own rule of rushing in to loot my kills. and after looting the guys m107 NVG and GPS another survivor shoots me in the back causing me to lose my coyote pack and beloved NVG and GPS. thats why when you are already geared out you should never loot the body.

I am at 13 Murderers but every kill is exciting like the first one.

Most of the corpses i dont loot unless they have a good sniper or the biggest backpack

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”

Ah, Hemingway :)

But yes, this. The rush of risking your stuff to risk someone else's stuff is what makes the kills so fun. Looting is secondary.

But the ones who DC inmediately after shooting are denying themselves of 50% of the fun, the paranoia while you retreat from the position you just revealed by shooting.

So taking 5 steps after spawning, and then having 4 guys with assault rifles run up on you, taunt you over voice chat, then shoot you is normal? Because that is what is happening alot lately. If you play this game by yourself youre subject to raping by large groups that play together.

to OP, because people:

1) Are borderline psychotic murders but are too afraid to do it IRL....for now.

2) Because they think DayZ is actually deathmatch COD

3) Because they are just cockheads like DemonGroover rightly stated.

The other day I met a bandit with high tier gear and tried to talk to him several times while in cover. No response. Eventually I decided to let myself be seen and stood on an apartment balcony while he was on the road infront of the building. I was holding a crowbar. I said hi again. He shot me in the head without saying anything.

In hindsight I probably should have crept up on him and brainded him with my crowbar, but some people are just dicks for no reason. That's what really annoys me about this game. It could be great if people stopped killing other players just for the f*** of it and actually banded together or just be friendly. Like a lot of people I'm tired of making it to a place where I may be able to actually get a weapon only for some tard to spawn/walk in on me and kill me for no reason while they can clearly see I'm holding a flashlight.

The other day I met a bandit with high tier gear and tried to talk to him several times while in cover. No response. Eventually I decided to let myself be seen and stood on an apartment balcony while he was on the road infront of the building. I was holding a crowbar. I said hi again. He shot me in the head without saying anything.

"Despite evidence to the contrary, murder is not a commonplace occurrence in Ankh-Morpork. Ankh-Morpork does, however, have an extraordinarily high suicide rate, due mainly to the city's view on what constitutes as suicide. For example, walking alone through the night-time alleyways of the Shades is suicide, as is asking for a short in a dwarf bar. It is very easy to commit suicide in Ankh-Morpork if you are not careful."

Edited by Jack Dant
  • Like 4

For that quote referring to Discworld and Ankh-Morpork, you sir are todays Epic Win!

Edit: although, looking back at my first post I see why it may sound suicidal lol. I did not know he was a bandit, obviously bandit skins are no longer in the game so as far as I was concerned he was just another player who managed to get good loot.

Edited by Dariun

"I am 100% happy with the killers out there, adding serious depth to my survival/kill-all-zombies game."

totally agreed

I just enjoy killing anyone on sight weather helpful or unhelpful, then taking their gear and go do a little swimming. Whenever I find a vehicle blow it up or drive it into the ocean, I got a bandit's Helicopter once and drove it into a tower of devil's castle. Or just killing new players when I hear them scream friendly 10 times saying don't shoot, find them and kill them repeatedly til they leave the game. Sometimes, I would shoot the survivor, heal them, then stab them behind their back when he finds a can of beans. I also love insulting the players before I shoot them, calling them pieces of shit before I end their little pussy lives. Why? Because it feels so satisfying!