ChristmasLunch

N/E Airfield Antics | Nice people?

yeah they really Need to fix that shitty *looking through buildings like a Little bitch* Thing.

• Like 2

I can't wait till they put in a permanent fix for the ability to look through or get into spaces you shouldn't be able to, really makes you not want to join into a server for some "Interaction" and run into people glitching and hacking into buildings, ect.

Had a dude shoot my team and myself on top of the apartment buildings in Berezino yesterday, while he was inside the walls/ceiling, he was able to take all our gear off our bodies while we where on the roof....

• Like 1

I think they should leave glitching into the walls unfixed.

Yeah, it would work out great!
Just make sure that once the player character enters the wall or floor, he gets instantly killed. That kind of change would suit me fine.
All the tasteless scum who use that glitch to kill other player would go there and get offed automatically, sounds nice to me!!

... So yeah, my group has been ambushed from inside a wall as well in the near past.

Also one time 3 guys locked me down into a building but failed to come inside and get me. After getting one of them killed and 2 injured, they resulted to glitching into the wall and shooting me from there.
How I loathe thee.

• Like 1

I think they should leave glitching into the walls unfixed.

Yeah, it would work out great!

Just make sure that once the player character enters the wall or floor, he gets instantly killed. That kind of change would suit me fine.

All the tasteless scum who use that glitch to kill other player would go there and get offed automatically, sounds nice to me!!

They should add this on an update without telling anybody. That would surprise the cheating little bastards ^.^