Sign in to follow this  
ihax

6v2 Firefight/Ambush Caught us off guard and we still won

6v2 ambush at Novy Sobor caught us looting some buildings but we took them on.

I generally hate long videos, but thought this one deserved some of your guys' time.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Also, it takes about 5 seconds to like and subscribe, so please do so :heart:

Let me guys know what you think.

GJ but horrible execution on their part, they shoulda just camped the red building. They had good loot but dam you guys beat them down.

I'd call that plain luck since you guys couldnt even tell each other where the enemies are and ran around randomly. If I was that well equipped team, I'd be mad now :D

But they were bad certainly. How many times they missed you while you were not moving is incredible.

GJ but horrible execution on their part' date=' they shoulda just camped the red building. They had good loot but dam you guys beat them down.

[/quote']

Flip you're on my steam friends lol its me iHax Teh [Ninja] =p but thanks man yeah it was a confusing fight nonetheless and horrible job on their part.

I'd call that plain luck since you guys couldnt even tell each other where the enemies are and ran around randomly. If I was that well equipped team' date=' I'd be mad now :D

But they were bad certainly. How many times they missed you while you were not moving is incredible.

[/quote']

Dude we were extremely lucky. We had horrible communication, I started getting frusterated half way in the video cause Joe wasn't giving me any information at all besides "I see him" and wouldn't tell me where he saw him -__- but yeah glad we escaped that failed ambush haha

cool video mate can't wait for the next one. ;)

Thanks man make sure to subscribe so you don't miss it when I upload it=]

good job

Thanks=]

Watched your video and very nicely done. You guys have good aim, so it wasn't totally that they were noobs which was to blame for them dying. I don't think a majority of those guys were together however, so it was more like 3 separate encounters of 2v2. (maybe even two 1v2's)

I'm waiting for the day this happens and I rage quit. Hah. Nice job.

Was the video going dark/pulsing for other people too?

I'm speechless, how can someone be so dumb? (talking about the guys who attacked you).

Awesome video though.

I am impressed.

Mostly at your teammates total lack of teamwork/communication and your luck.

You guys got lucky. Im glad you did though, they deserved to die. One because they were terrible and two because they just opened fire for no reason which realy bugs me.

Those guys.... were SOOOOO bad at aiming. The guy with the Mk48 (i didnt watch whole vid.. was it a 240 or 249) sucks. I can consistently take out targets at 300-500 meters with a saw OR 240/mk48. Either way, good reaction and response on your guys part. They Fed up and you guys took advantage of it in the right way!

6v2 ambush at Novy Sobor caught us looting some buildings but we took them on.

I generally hate long videos' date=' but thought this one deserved some of your guys' time.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Also, it takes about 5 seconds to like and subscribe, so please do so :heart:

Let me guys know what you think.

[/quote']

great vid, well played.

EDIT: Was pretty funny when your friend got a call from his mum! :D

wow those guys were terrible. WHAT SNIPER IN A GHILLIE GOES ON THE ASSAULT!?!?!? SERIOUSLY?!?!?! He should of been working a position to get a bead on you guys while the others formed a perimeter around you/flanking you.

Geeze they were bad.

Btw you guys had some nice shots but seroiusly learn to talk.

sincerely doubt those 6 people were all together. Stary/Novy Sobar is always busy and people were all probably attracted by gunfire.

I will give you props for have pretty decent aim.

Altho you were playing on a name-tags and Third Person server.

Very well done. They did a horrible job at shooting you guys but you also lucked on not gettit g ahot aso a result of bad communication.

Yeahh we were extremely lucky :)

Men playing as women actually made it uncomfortable but I guess that has more to do with my own prejudice. I "just died right now, thanks mum bye" was pretty funny. The fire fight was good, vid didn't seem long, enjoyed over all.

Men playing as women actually made it uncomfortable but I guess that has more to do with my own prejudice. I "just died right now' date=' thanks mum bye" was pretty funny. The fire fight was good, vid didn't seem long, enjoyed over all.

[/quote']

whats wrong with looking at the girls ass while you run for 10 hours? hahah jk but thanks man