Sign in to follow this  
samiam_jr

Kevin Thursting

This is Kevin Thursting here reporting from the Chernarus area. If you have any information on what is going on please tell me. I need to find more answers.

<SNip>

as always constructive feedback is always welcomed. You can expect more from Kevin Thursting in the future.

Edit: Remaking so I don't break rules. stand by for a new version.

Edited by Samiam_Jr
See my post to follow
  • Like 1

Very nicely done it would be cool if there was a broadcsat like that on the ingame radios but it kept repeating.

Nothing i could really suggest to make it better, possibly saying like roger, over and over and out when doing military broadcasts eg to the us aircraft.

This was pretty well done, the static when the emergency broadcast came up made me jump.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Cuqah

correct me if im wrong but is this not a hacked/pirated copy of the game?

I own both Arma 3 and the DayZ SA.

The map for DayZ SA is compatible with Arma 3, I ported the map and used the in-game editor to get the helicopter.

Edit: don't do that, read post below.

Edited by Samiam_Jr

I own both Arma 3 and the DayZ SA.

The map for DayZ SA is compatible with Arma 3, I ported the map and used the in-game editor to get the helicopter.

Hello there

Its not permissible to import DAYZ SA content into A3 at this stage. (Regardless of what you have may have seen).

For that reason Ive had to remove your video.

It was fun though, perhaps use one of the A2 to A3 mods to use the allowable version of Cherno in a3 and re edit your voice over to that.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Hello there

Its not permissible to import DAYZ SA content into A3 at this stage. (Regardless of what you have may have seen).

For that reason Ive had to remove your video.

It was fun though, perhaps use one of the A2 to A3 mods to use the allowable version of Cherno in a3 and re edit your voice over to that.

Rgds

LoK

Thanks man, I did not know that. Last thing I want to do is break rules. 

• Like 2

Thanks man, I did not know that. Last thing I want to do is break rules. 

Hello there

No problem, thank you for being understanding. FYI we liked the video.

I would have added some crackle to your voiceover so it sounds like actual narration from an observer.

Also dont forget that Cherno 1.5 is available for A2/3 and is a nice slant on the treaditional Cherno.

So imagine your voiceover this for example

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

No problem, thank you for being understanding. FYI we liked the video.

I would have added some crackle to your voiceover so it sounds like actual narration from an observer.

Also dont forget that Cherno 1.5 is available for A2/3 and is a nice slant on the treaditional Cherno.

Rgds

LoK

I am glad that you enjoyed it. also is ACR army of the czech republic? if so I'll go buy it. and then how do you use A2 stuff in A3 (just do a port of the map?)

thanks.

I am glad that you enjoyed it. also is ACR army of the czech republic? if so I'll go buy it. and then how do you use A2 stuff in A3 (just do a port of the map?)

thanks.

Hello there

Yes its the ACR mod.

The best way to use them in game is though http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152706-All-in-Arma-(AiA)-TKOH-OA-A2-A1-merge-with-A3

or the http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?170241-A3MP-ArmA-3-Map-Pack

I like them both for different reasons.

Rdgs

LoK