Sign in to follow this  
street707

Airfield Massacre!

Noooooo!!! :(  

I really enjoyed your surviving Colorado series 1 and 2 and most of your other videos. I really liked all the DayZ SA videos you did too. Been following you since a long time ago Street.

But, I unsubscribed.

You should never have cheated. Using infinite hacked ammo, even though you're not the script kiddy/hacker who created it is cheating. Duping your body (your Clan/group clearly shows they are duping) to get all this gear is an exploit. Using exploits is cheating.

Sad day today. :emptycan:

Yeah we killed a couple of stream snipers that hacked in mags. I didn't know what they were. Once my buddy told me that he found one and I noticed I had one. I dropped it. I'm accused of cheating by someone I thought who knew me better. I had to take the video down. Now I feel disrespected and a bit pissed off. Anyone who knows or watches me should know I'm not like that. I just don't pay close attention to details of the games I play and didn't know what I had until I was told you guys can just watch the entire stream I used to highlight this if you want the truth.

Edited by JiggaGeazY

Noooooo!!! :(  

I really enjoyed your surviving Colorado series 1 and 2 and most of your other videos. I really liked all the DayZ SA videos you did too. Been following you since a long time ago Street.

But, I unsubscribed.

You should never have cheated. Using infinite hacked ammo, even though you're not the script kiddy/hacker who created it is cheating. Duping your body (your Clan/group clearly shows they are duping) to get all this gear is an exploit. Using exploits is cheating.

Sad day today. :emptycan:

You're sadly mistaken. Watch the stream and i'll accept you apology! and I removed the FREAKING VIDEO BECAUSE YOU'RE ACCUSING ME OF BEING A CHEATER! I lost so much respect for you. Now I see what you think of me.

Edited by JiggaGeazY

You're sadly mistaken. Watch the stream and i'll accept you apology! and I removed the FREAKING VIDEO BECAUSE YOU'RE ACCUSING ME OF BEING A CHEATER! I lost so much respect for you. Now I see what you think of me.

Sorry Street. I didn't mean to disrespect you. But honestly, watching the video made me feel really bad and not respected. I had followed you for a long time and after watching the whole thing, I was really sad and made me doubt your integrity. It's only natural to do so, since I don't personally know you, and you don't know me. 

It's a shame really that the first reply to my comments wasn't something clear as "Watch the highlight, it was cut from the video but Street didn't know and dumped the ammo straight away." Instead, I got asked "When is the glitched ammo showing." and "These guys aren't cheaters, I know them!" ( this isn't valid since the word of some internet user has no weight on it's own)

Other comments like "I know Street better than you!!" and "You tell him Street!" are not very mature and don't indicate I was wrong. Instead, being attacked like that weights in the favor of guilt.

Like I said, I'm sorry Street to have wrongfully accused you. But being attacked by your fans like that instead of showing proof I was wrong straight away wasn't necessary. Mature and calm behavior benefits everyone.

Respect. Peace. And take care Street! Keep it up.

Sorry Street. I didn't mean to disrespect you. But honestly, watching the video made me feel really bad and not respected. I had followed you for a long time and after watching the whole thing, I was really sad and made me doubt your integrity. It's only natural to do so, since I don't personally know you, and you don't know me. 

It's a shame really that the first reply to my comments wasn't something clear as "Watch the highlight, it was cut from the video but Street didn't know and dumped the ammo straight away." Instead, I got asked "When is the glitched ammo showing." and "These guys aren't cheaters, I know them!" ( this isn't valid since the word of some internet user has no weight on it's own)

Other comments like "I know Street better than you!!" and "You tell him Street!" are not very mature and don't indicate I was wrong. Instead, being attacked like that weights in the favor of guilt.

Like I said, I'm sorry Street to have wrongfully accused you. But being attacked by your fans like that instead of showing proof I was wrong straight away wasn't necessary. Mature and calm behavior benefits everyone.

Respect. Peace. And take care Street! Keep it up.

That is my nephew! He's 11 and richspeed is basically my best friend and the backbone to my channel. She will stick up for me because she was there moderating my stream. Other then them. Those are the only people that said anything. I had to take it down to try and save my good name after loosing a ton of subs and viewers after what you said.  I don't want to talk about it anymore. Ruined my FREAKING DAY! I've never felt so disrespected. I BUST MY FREAKING BUTT for this channel. I finally started pulling it out of all this WarZ funk and Rhinocrunch even saw my Reborn series and liked it and commented that he was impressed. I've been feeling so good about my content and then you do this. My day is ruined and I spent 4 hours of my life making a video that I thought was awesome only to have to take it down because you convinced everyone I'm a big cheating piece of ish.

Edited by JiggaGeazY

Jigga I don't see why your going off on Odin because of his comment, and if your not paying attention to your Mags and can't tell the difference between 60/60 and ( Insert Hack Item # ) Mag, then I don't know. Perhaps when you post the Video you could have noted that you weren't aware of them being Hacked Mags and saying that you instantly disposed of them after learning about it, however your entire team was using them, so I don't know what to believe.

Now I understand the work you put into your videos, and I do enjoy them when I come across them here or wherever, but no one is at fault here besides the one using the Mags, Odin stated what he saw in your Video, and you roast him for doing so, stating, "You know me better than this", and "I wasn't observant enough to know".

But if you don't want to talk about it, then fine.

• Like 2

That is my nephew! He's 11 and richspeed is basically my best friend and the backbone to my channel. She will stick up for me because she was there moderating my stream. Other then them. Those are the only people that said anything. I had to take it down to try and save my good name after loosing a ton of subs and viewers after what you said.  I don't want to talk about it anymore. Ruined my FREAKING DAY! I've never felt so disrespected. I BUST MY FREAKING BUTT for this channel. I finally started pulling it out of all this WarZ funk and Rhinocrunch even saw my Reborn series and liked it and commented that he was impressed. I've been feeling so good about my content and then you do this. My day is ruined and I spent 4 hours of my life making a video that I thought was awesome only to have to take it down because you convinced everyone I'm a big cheating piece of ish.

I apologized, and said I'm sorry and then this?? Come on. I didn't convince anyone. Everyone believes what he wants. I saw something I really didn't like and shared my opinion since the comment option is not disabled. We are entitled to this. I didn't deserve all this really. Make annotations or reply with the facts of what really happened, but man, this is going to far.

I always enjoyed your videos, and liked everyone I watched. Commented on a lot of them thanking you for your hard work. But when something goes wrong, it goes way out of control. I'm sorry all this happened to you, I really am, but I don't deserve this at all.

It's really hard to follow you mate. :( Good luck to you in the future.

• Like 2

Jigga I don't see why your going off on Odin because of his comment, and if your not paying attention to your Mags and can't tell the difference between 60/60 and ( Insert Hack Item # ) Mag, then I don't know. Perhaps when you post the Video you could have noted that you weren't aware of them being Hacked Mags and saying that you instantly disposed of them after learning about it, however your entire team was using them, so I don't know what to believe.

Now I understand the work you put into your videos, and I do enjoy them when I come across them here or wherever, but no one is at fault here besides the one using the Mags, Odin stated what he saw in your Video, and you roast him for doing so, stating, "You know me better than this", and "I wasn't observant enough to know".

But if you don't want to talk about it, then fine.

I never felt so attacked for stating the obvious. Not that he cheats or hacks, since I never saw him cheat in any game, but that he picked hacked mags and that his team are clearly using duped items. It's sad really. I think it's really important when you come across this to state your implication in all this. From the video itself, it was impossible to tell. Having to go check the highlight of the Stream to justify his actions shouldn't be necessary. In this case it is, since it's the proof he didn't "know" about the ammo. (very hard to tell when he splits the ammo and you see infinite piles being created from the hacked ammo...)

Thanks for understanding what happened and sharing your views on this too.

Yo jigga, if you're not cheating and have nothing to hide why did you take the video down?

• Like 1

Yo jigga, if you're not cheating and have nothing to hide why did you take the video do

I'm all done with this now. I accept your apology and I didn't mean to come off all bitter. When I'm accused of ish that I didn't do it's a issue with me. I'm not cheater and can't stand them myself. I drunk when I stream and I honestly don't pay attention. I had not Idea what that meant on those mags until my buddy told me. We told him to put them in a box and ditch them but he didn't and they kept returning. We died 3 times during that whole stream and I cut all that out. No one wants to see use get back to the action. The video was awesome I thought but once you started claiming I cheated I lost a ton of subscribers and was getting a ton of hate mail on facebook and youtube. I don't want to get into this again. I was pissed that morning and I spent a lot of time on that video only to have all that happen. I'm a 34 year old man. I love gaming and I'm not cheater. I don't need to cheat. I don't go into gaming because I'm a beast gamer. I game to have fun and cheating takes the fun out of it. Lets just end this and can we all just start over. I really like a lot of the people on this board and I don't want this bad name for something I would never do knowingly.

I never felt so attacked for stating the obvious. Not that he cheats or hacks, since I never saw him cheat in any game, but that he picked hacked mags and that his team are clearly using duped items. It's sad really. I think it's really important when you come across this to state your implication in all this. From the video itself, it was impossible to tell. Having to go check the highlight of the Stream to justify his actions shouldn't be necessary. In this case it is, since it's the proof he didn't "know" about the ammo. (very hard to tell when he splits the ammo and you see infinite piles being created from the hacked ammo...)

Thanks for understanding what happened and sharing your views on this too.

They were not dupped items either Odin. You need to get off that. I only showed what I'm doing. I died 3 times and ran back. Those are our bodies and their bodies. My squad was still killing while I was running back. You should watch the stream. It's 3.5 hours but If you really want to see what happened then watch the stream. I don't cheat and that is that.

Lets just be done with this now. I don't want to keep coming back to this. I don't need my name being associated with cheating when I'm not a cheater.

Edited by JiggaGeazY