Sign in to follow this  
Golden Child

Dear Bambi Slayer 9000

Dear bambi slayer in Dolina, thank you for the pristine lrs, mosin, ttsko gear along with enough food to last me a life time. 

To fill in this story basically i logged into a server and while my wait timer is counting down I alt+tab'd out of the game and forgot about it for about 15 minutes, after realizing this i opened it back up and on the top of the police station i logged out on, there were about 5 dead bodies of all newspawns, blood pouring out of there wounds and the one i checked was still warm to touch, i notice a fella with full gear running into the orange brick house with the stove and food etc. so i wander in there, fists raised and on a mission to avenge my bambi bretheren i look up the stairs and the lad must have logged off, a few punches in the head, took his gear and one swift mosin shot lodged in his brain and im fully geared again :). 

My sincerest thanks goes out to Bambi Slayer 9000

• Like 11

THAT WAS YOU!? Just joking.

Good job. I now appoint you Sheriff of Dolina. You best go get you a pristine cowboy hat now.

• Like 3

I can only imagine how pissed that guy was when he logged back in (if he has yet); it's karma I say. :D Good job.

k

*scroll down to continue in thread*

*scroll back up, lol tits*

*scroll down*

*juuust one more scroll*

I now understand why people have female profile pictures.

Anyway, I saw the same situation outside a fire station, minus the bambis- but it was an obvious server hopper.

Whacked 'em in the head with a pickaxe about 4 times, but to no avail. :(

Hopefully the fucker bled out when he logged back in~

*scroll down to continue in thread*

*scroll back up, lol tits*

*scroll down*

*juuust one more scroll*

I now understand why people have female profile pictures.

Anyway, I saw the same situation outside a fire station, minus the bambis- but it was an obvious server hopper.

Whacked 'em in the head with a pickaxe about 4 times, but to no avail. :(

Hopefully the fucker bled out when he logged back in~

Exactly it doesn't matter what they say really.

Exactly it doesn't matter what they say really.

Everyone knows I am the most bloodthirsty medic to ever walk the earth.

lol.. Must be new..

Actually no, just thought it was a funny situation as I've read many stories of it and I've finally been in the situation. 

THAT WAS YOU!? Just joking.

Good job. I now appoint you Sheriff of Dolina. You best go get you a pristine cowboy hat now.

Protecting the city from devastation

Do you expect people to throw medals at you for killing someone? Getting real tired of these threads...

I REMEMBER THIS ONE TIME I HEADED TO NOVO AND A BAMBI ASKED ME TO KILL HIM WHILE PUNCHING MY HEAD.

LUCKILY, I WEAR A MOTORCYCLE HELMET AND HE DIDN'T KNOCK ME OUT SO I KILLED HIM AND I LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER THE END.

:^)

• Like 1

I REMEMBER THIS ONE TIME I HEADED TO NOVO AND A BAMBI ASKED ME TO KILL HIM WHILE PUNCHING MY HEAD.

LUCKILY, I WEAR A MOTORCYCLE HELMET AND HE DIDN'T KNOCK ME OUT SO I KILLED HIM AND I LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER THE END.

:^)

Your Toradora profile pic contrasts with your general demeanor. The results are.....conflicting, to say the least.

Your Toradora profile pic contrasts with your general demeanor. The results are.....conflicting, to say the least.

The forum automagically lifted it from my Gravatar. I didn't intend on using it, but it was there so I kept it. 

The forum automagically lifted it from my Gravatar. I didn't intend on using it, but it was there so I kept it. 

Gravatar?...Apparently, I am a shut-in.

Gravatar?...Apparently, I am a shut-in.

It's some Wordpress tie-in that lets you set one avatar for a bunch of sites. I think I used it for the Battlefield series (thank goodness I never paid for those crappy games).

Running back to bero ran into an afk guy kited in ttsko/backpack with no wep ( Which was odd ) Few punches i left him naked on the train tracks as i ran away with his gear :D

I thought this thread would be about a skilled deer hunter and the new mechanic. I am disappointed.

Do you expect people to throw medals at you for killing someone? Getting real tired of these threads...

You've been a member for 20 days get over yourself.

Server hopping much

Actually I was bleeding in the already clean town and had to shirt to tear up, so I climbed to the top to end my miserable life of no colour and depression of the apocalypse i jumped of, alas i did not perish after jumping multiple times, so i relogged assuming something was jiggered with the server