Sign in to follow this  
andyhorton72@gmail.com

wall glitchers caught on twitch last night

While watching a streamer on twitch last night him and a friend got taken out by wall glitchers at the camo building in the NWAF, They were also streaming live on twitch at the same time the idiots...go to the 14 minute mark to see what happened.

i didnt see them usein no glitch just they were ghost looking threw wall in 3rd person but they werent inside the glitch in the wall

Edited by SilentHorror

i didnt see them usein no glitch just they were ghost looking threw wall in 3rd person but they werent inside the glitch in the wall

Looking through the walls is very hard to do in the mod, as it has been fought against for awhile. It's not an intended feature, and is and exploit. An exploit not meant to be used, and will probably be fixed in the future.

Not an intended part of the game, hence, it is a glitch. And so far, I've seen only douche bags use it.

Edited by Dr.Burd

Looking through the walls is very hard to do in the mod, as it has been fought against for awhile. It's not an intended feature, and is and exploit. An exploit not meant to be used, and will probably be fixed in the future.

Not an intended part of the game, hence, it is a glitch. And so far, I've only seen every second person use it.

Edited that for you, Watch a MP building at the airfield, 99% of people arc their backs and slam their head through the walls before going in.

3 guys all with silencers and ACOGs on M4s how likely is that ? (how honest is that ?)

Edited by pilgrim

Edited that for you, Watch a MP building at the airfield, 99% of people arc their backs and slam their head through the walls before going in.

Its a different thing at the airfield, not everyone doing it there is doing it regular.

I look through walls at the airfield prison, cause sadly its the only way to know that noone witll suddendly raise out of the ground behind you and shoot you.