Sign in to follow this  
WarHorizon

Sewn flags and patches.

Sew-able Flags and patches.   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should patches and flags be available and interactive in-game?

• Yes. (I want this in the game)
    • No. (I don't want this in the game)

Ok, so my proposal is that the developers add in flags and patches to be sewn onto material. These could be sewed on jackets, parkas, chest rigs, vests, back packs, etc... How players would go about obtaining these would be simple. Either on military bases, dead zombie military personnel, airfields, and sometimes factories are where flags/patches would appear. Flags from all nationalities on Earth should be represented. Though it would make sense to have a slight biased towards server location, and what countries have the heaviest population playing the game at the time, on that server. Not so much as to completely have an over abundance of that countries flags though. Variations in color should range from the traditional country's colors, to OD Green and other military camouflage colors. Patches should be available as well. These patches would be random in nature and on rare chance appear with multiple patches being identical, so if a group ran across them they could all sew them to their material. These items should be as rare as everything else in the game (even rarer on zombies), but as I said earlier sometimes occurring in packs. This goes without saying but I'll add it anyway you must have a sewing kit to sew any of them on. I apologize if this is a re-post.

post-190684-0-84322300-1401419735_thumb.

post-190684-0-10331900-1401419967_thumb.

strangely i kinda like this, to be honest at first i figured this was going to be a waste of a post but now that i think about it i can see the benefit of a flag patch, helps identify clan basis and also if the guy will speak English or not lol (just meaning for me since i speak English only)

• Like 2

Most definitely a +1 on this post. I love the upside-down american flag on the tactical shirt just as much as the next asshole, but seriously I would love to have "squad" patches or identifiers.

• Like 1

Most definitely a +1 on this post. I love the upside-down american flag on the tactical shirt just as much as the next asshole, but seriously I would love to have "squad" patches or identifiers.

Not upside down, that's regulation.

lol the american flag patch in the picture is just mirrored so it looks like its wrong but its actually the right way ... and squad patchs would be pretty cool just might be a difficult thing to incorporate 

sorry not mirrored just looks weird from this angle ... i do remember my patch in basic training to be that way though so all good