Cuchulain

1.81 UK410 now live

I have been poppin onto UK410 in the last few days, tried to use the Mustyz launcher last month to try the update with no success, but I am a mere beginner when it comes to the important stuff so need a bit of direction! Will this update be on dayz commander in the next few days? Positively choking to try it out!

See you all on UK410 when I get it sorted :)

• Like 1

Hi Jock as far as im aware it'll be on Dayz commander asap , if you have any problems etc pop into 193.93.46.33 and i'll help you out man.

Cuchulain

• Like 1

I have been playing on this server for a while and it was great!

Good admin support and a good community!

Dutchy

• Like 1

I have been poppin onto UK410 in the last few days, tried to use the Mustyz launcher last month to try the update with no success, but I am a mere beginner when it comes to the important stuff so need a bit of direction! Will this update be on dayz commander in the next few days? Positively choking to try it out!

See you all on UK410 when I get it sorted :)

It will be yes i'm in contact with Josh atm to get it added every time i try it fails. the patch just went live on Steam.

• Like 3

Hi Jock as far as im aware it'll be on Dayz commander asap , if you have any problems etc pop into 193.93.46.33 and i'll help you out man.

Cuchulain

thanks very much for the offer Cuch my good man, its much appreciated. Thankfully I managed to set it up, and popped on a short while ago to try it out :) Threw a shitload of flares about in celebration of the new patch!

It will be yes i'm in contact with Josh atm to get it added every time i try it fails. the patch just went live on Steam.

Thank you for the reply r4zor, and for all of you & your teams hard work. Loving the new zeds already!

• Like 1

Cuchulain

Why did you get me drunk and make me crash our the bus, truck and atv?

• Like 3

Why did you get me drunk and make me crash our the bus, truck and atv?

Why did he let you drive?

• Like 3

Why did he let you drive?

Unsure atm, I think it was because I knew where I was going.  The problem was getting there three seperate times in one piece.

• Like 1

hahahaha I learned a valuable lesson the feathermen were not born to have wheels!!!!!!

• Like 3