ASMS_Leader

Killed a siren and her minions...

So I was playing by myself in Cherno wheni  hear a girl's voice in VOIP shouting "Hey if anyone is here I really need help please!!! I'm hurt and bleeding out"... Hearing the serious overacting in her voice, and the fact I don't see myself in anyway as Captain Save-a-(fill this in) I was in no rush to go sprinting blindly at her. I did, though, call out asking around where she was and what exactly she needed. Took her WAY too long to respond so obviously she's a little Siren trying to call some Dayz sailors into the rocks but I knew better. She gave me the area which obviously wasn't gonna be where she was but where this ambush was. I set myself up in a building over looking the area as she continued yelling out about needing help. Soon I hear a guy's voice asking her where she is and what not, she says the same thing and this guy just comes a running.....Captain Save-a-....to the rescue lol. So I watch. He stands in the middle of this area in the wide open and proceeds to yell out where she is he can't find her... here come four players with rifles on t heir backs and axes in their arms....they circle this poor player and this girl now starts laughing in VOIP about how heroes die fast in this world....I continue watching around seeing if there's lookouts anywhere but I'm not seeing movement anywhere...they start hacking this poor guy to death ....at this point I have my m4 with RDS sight aimed in....lol I drop the first two with headshots the other two try to run.....NOPE not gonna happen bc they're stranded in the open not hard for me to 3rd burst each of them...I make my way down hearing 2 voices screaming at me in VOIP..one of the voices the Siren herself telling me how they're gonna come back and kill me and blah blah blah. My only response "heroes may die fast in this world, but bitches die on their backs"....I proceeded to teabag and loot all their bodies. I than made my way to the big Zelenogorsk :)...btw the player who was the victim of that ambush came back in and he "lol'd about 100 times and thanked me so much for that redemption" I told him no problems and than he asked why I didn't kill them before they killed him. "well than you'd have a chance to get the loot" I responded honestly....Hey ....this is the world we live in right and I didn't know him thus owe him no loyalty :)

• Like 19

So I was playing by myself in Cherno wheni  hear a girl's voice in VOIP shouting "Hey if anyone is here I really need help please!!! I'm hurt and bleeding out"... Hearing the serious overacting in her voice, and the fact I don't see myself in anyway as Captain Save-a-(fill this in) I was in no rush to go sprinting blindly at her. I did, though, call out asking around where she was and what exactly she needed. Took her WAY too long to respond so obviously she's a little Siren trying to call some Dayz sailors into the rocks but I knew better. She gave me the area which obviously wasn't gonna be where she was but where this ambush was. I set myself up in a building over looking the area as she continued yelling out about needing help. Soon I hear a guy's voice asking her where she is and what not, she says the same thing and this guy just comes a running.....Captain Save-a-....to the rescue lol. So I watch. He stands in the middle of this area in the wide open and proceeds to yell out where she is he can't find her... here come four players with rifles on t heir backs and axes in their arms....they circle this poor player and this girl now starts laughing in VOIP about how heroes die fast in this world....I continue watching around seeing if there's lookouts anywhere but I'm not seeing movement anywhere...they start hacking this poor guy to death ....at this point I have my m4 with RDS sight aimed in....lol I drop the first two with headshots the other two try to run.....NOPE not gonna happen bc they're stranded in the open not hard for me to 3rd burst each of them...I make my way down hearing 2 voices screaming at me in VOIP..one of the voices the Siren herself telling me how they're gonna come back and kill me and blah blah blah. My only response "heroes may die fast in this world, but bitches die on their backs"....I proceeded to teabag and loot all their bodies. I than made my way to the big Zelenogorsk :)...btw the player who was the victim of that ambush came back in and he "lol'd about 100 times and thanked me so much for that redemption" I told him no problems and than he asked why I didn't kill them before they killed him. "well than you'd have a chance to get the loot" I responded honestly....Hey ....this is the world we live in right and I didn't know him thus owe him no loyalty :)

So you killed all the bad dudes, AND had them rolling around laughing at your one liners? What a guy!

Edited by Jock McScottish
  • Like 1

Man my zingers zing what can I say. It was the guy they killed earlier or who I thought was dead at the time. He could hear it all go down so think he didn't die right away, and when he came back to the server he was laughin about it . and sir...I'm sorry to say...but I do not have your beans ;)

• Like 1

Ty sir. Btw found the same group in the same NJ server this time the girl wasn't trying to be deceiving at all... I don't know if they had read this post or not but they actually came to Zelenogorsk and waited for me. When I logged in within minutes this girl was cursing me out telling me it's payback time too bad her buddies must've logged out bc when I saw it was just me and her in the server I, again, found a higher viewpoint than I figured she'd be at and I waited. Too bad she must've picked somewhere that had no food/water bc within an hour she left the protection of the building in that little "military" area there.....obviously as I'm not stupid I knew she'd be waiting there thinking of course someone's gonna go to the military spot for the better loot. Tell you what as creative as this person is....they really aren't stealthy lol. I lost sight of her for a couple minutes till I hear gunshots and find her unloading on 5 zombies she somehow had following her. (usually takes me half an hour to locate 5 zombies lol) Needless to say.....I didn't let her waste anymore of that precious ammo. I fired a nice control burst and after her body hit the ground I sent 3 or 4 more on the lifeless lump of meat laying on the floor. Dropped her zombie entourage and than proceeded to her corpse where I took, and hid most of her gear due to the fact that I was already loaded and my gear was in far better condition lol. As was with the last time encountering this siren of the apocalypse I forgot to take a screenshot. I assure you if it so happens I run into her again lol there'll be a freaking moving picture of screenshots to post here. Though I have a feeling like she'll be rolling with a MUCH larger group from now on ;)

• Like 2

Sounds like a bad B-movie. But congratulations though. Bitches these days. Can't trust them in the real world or in the gaming world.

• Like 4

Sounds like a bad B-movie. But congratulations though. Bitches these days. Can't trust them in the real world or in the gaming world.

Totally agree bro lol and that's why I posted the whole event lol it was, surreal would probably be the best word to choose. Both times in fact. I've been back to that server multiple times now, and to my regret, haven't seen this same person lol did they perhaps learn a lesson or maybe they're just forming a much larger bandit party? only time shall tell I guess

Yup and....swear man Now that I have my screenshot button engraved in my head and ALSO dl'd OBS you know there's not even a peep in that server anymore? There's really never anyone in there any more... getting kinda creepy

God bless you.  I would donate all my beans to you if such a button existed.  Well done on taking down that scumbag's group of corrupted individuals and flawing their plans of pure inhuman video game cruelty.  Wish i could play along side people like you on Dayz, however, i always seem to get the knife in my back every time i do end up helping someone.  Had to put down this guy 3 days ago after i gave him a sickle, 3 cans of food (various kinds), a water bottle, black cargo pants, and an empty 1911 .45 ACP Semi-Automatic Handgun.  As soon as i hand him the sickle and pause to say "Good luck and God Bless", this guy begins to hacks at my back, but i took one swing from my fire axe and put him down on the ground.  Can't trust anyone out there, but none the less i still am a Hero.. or at least i try to be.  You have gained my maximum respect.  You are a true hero of Dayz Standalone.

bruce-salute.jpg

• Like 1

God bless you.  I would donate all my beans to you if such a button existed.  Well done on taking down that scumbag's group of corrupted individuals and flawing their plans of pure inhuman video game cruelty.  Wish i could play along side people like you on Dayz, however, i always seem to get the knife in my back every time i do end up helping someone.  Had to put down this guy 3 days ago after i gave him a sickle, 3 cans of food (various kinds), a water bottle, black cargo pants, and an empty 1911 .45 ACP Semi-Automatic Handgun.  As soon as i hand him the sickle and pause to say "Good luck and God Bless", this guy begins to hacks at my back, but i took one swing from my fire axe and put him down on the ground.  Can't trust anyone out there, but none the less i still am a Hero.. or at least i try to be.  You have gained my maximum respect.  You are a true hero of Dayz Standalone.

bruce-salute.jpg

I've had pretty good luck tbh. I've run into A LOT of players and all have seemed to be decent, though, I'm sure a couple were trying to size me up and figure out whether they could take me or not lol.