coolslider

friend banned globally for hack 140 fresh spawn

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119470782

players name bear ibear and dino alias's

bear was a fresh spawn who spawned in by beranzino and was going to run up to meet us in ne airfield on a mid pop server

after 10 min of running he rubberbanded back and was battleeye banned for #140

earilier that day in dayz mod he was sent a link by a friend of his and when clicking that link it downloaded a file for a mod he removed the file from his computer and never accessed it

it may be possible that a trace of the file resided but i remoted into his computer and it appears all files are intact.

STEAM_0:0:79602527

is his steam id i have played with this kid multiple times and he is not a hacker or a glitcher he is a kid that is a victim of circumstance. and the circumstance is he is a moron for clicking a link.

if anyone can help it would be greatly appriciated10xvait.jpg

You need to sent message about the ban to battleeye. I got ban on my account even I didnt access it for 4 months. It got key stolen, so I found easier just to buy new arma 2 combined operations to my another account.

Nobody can help you here with a global ban, you have to go Here.

Have fun...

As said.

EDIT: Forgot to lock.

Edited by Inception.

Who needs enemies with "friends" like these? If it were me I'd tell this so called friend he owes me a Arma 2 combined ops code, once obtained I'd then delete him from my friends list.

On another note, it's nice to see battleeye working well :)