Beard3d_Warr1or

What Broke You?

I'm not a bandit but neither a hero. Guess it depends on my mood.

Depends on the day, Ran into the odd nice guy who teams up, But also been "baited" and what not. Always weary of running into someone.

I rather don't play anymore than changing my whole behavior. And that is what I've done. :)

And what did you expect ? There should be PvP and survival in DayZ, but since there is no survival there is only PvP

Too many knobs out there KoS. It really pisses me off and worse of all those that shoot you in the back, don't make their presence known and then you hear them loot your not even cold dead body, you try to talk to them over DC and you are ignored.

But never the less I still play my own game, help those that ask and those that dont I wish them a good day and I'm on my way.

With over 130hrs of game play I am yet to KoS, I have killed probably 6 people but been KoS'd about a dozen times.

Broken? No! More determined to succeed in my own way? You bet!

Just had one of my worst and greatest moments that has also re-kindled my faith in the game.  Some dude assassinated me in the control tower at NE airbase.  No warning, just a single pop and I am dead.  I re-spawned to find myself maybe a klick away.  Ran in the rain back to the airbase, and only had time to find a baseball bat along the way.  Made it to the control tower and asshat is still going through my shit as this black t-shirt, black jean wearing, bat wielding fucker, who is me, leaps on him and begins to beat the shit out of him.  He is completely confused and tries to shoot me with rifle, with pistol, switching weapons around, and even once tries to climb over an imaginary fence.  Finally he resorts to getting his fire-ax out, meanwhile I have landed multiple blows with the bat and he is pissing blood.  We fight our way down the stairs both bleeding now, and I see him hit the ground unconscious just before I go out myself.... my wife then wonders why I leap out of my chair laughing and screaming at the computer monitor "...HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT BITCH!?!?!?!?".  Fuck that felt good.

• Like 3

Gotta love all the bullshit excuses from unskilled KOS noobs for their play style.

But in all honesty, I love you guys. You give me a reason to kill, you excite me when I now can demonstrate my ability to sneak up on you, you ruin my clothing giving me more reason to explore to get my rare look back, you give me a reason to protect (or avenge) your kills.

You KOS noobs complete me, without you the game would be rather boring. Every hero needs a villain.

Edited by Spartacus Rex
  • Like 1

I've always made a habit of being Mr. Nice Guy. Take a guess at how that always ends.

I'm not going to whine about KOS, I get it. I just personally refuse to be that guy, so I never take the first swing.

• Like 1

A single zombie swipe ruining my assault vest and everything contained therein.

Utter, utter bollocks.

Killing everything 24/7 on sight is EASY MODE imo. Being the hero or anti bandit is rediculously hard in comparison which is why these pewbies all KoS. Simple as that imo.

• Like 1

Killing everything 24/7 on sight is EASY MODE imo. Being the hero or anti bandit is rediculously hard in comparison which is why these pewbies all KoS. Simple as that imo.

=

I can't aim or sneak around + my reflexes are bad so I just run straight at everyone shouting "friendly!". Then, after staring at black screen, I come to the forums and pretend I'm a hero with mad skills.

=

I can't aim or sneak around + my reflexes are bad so I just run straight at everyone shouting "friendly!". Then, after staring at black screen, I come to the forums and pretend I'm a hero with mad skills.

Do you play Breaking Point? I think I killed you before. I play a Survivalist. Have you ever been shot with a tranq. gun and then gutted?

Do you play Breaking Point? I think I killed you before. I play a Survivalist. Have you ever been shot with a tranq. gun and then gutted?

I've only played there for a couple of hours. Not a single death yet.

Edit:

Pretty sure I use a different nick there.

Edited by Alsmir
  • Like 1