Sign in to follow this  
FireKing

Confirmation Of Changes. Session Lost. Fix?

Tried all the usual Troubleshooting solutions. Gone through all the supposable fixes of forums. Can't tell if its server side or just my game. Happens moments after trying to join a server. FW is off. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.  :)

Hi. I never got a reply on my last thread about server connection issues. So I did what anyone else logical would do, bought the game again. But now that account isn't working either. 1st account can't join server for 5 seconds before giving me the descriptive error message, "Confirmation Of Changes. Session Lost". And now my other account is playing up. It lets me join long enough for the spawn timer just before I'm stuck on a eternal waiting screen. 

If this isn't the right place to ask for DayZ technical issues can someone point me in the right direction as to where I can seek help? Thanks. 

Yep. Uninstalled the game and reinstalled again to check if that was what the issue was. It seems like its server side issue. 

Yo, game hasn't been working for a couple of days now. Can someone tell me where I might contact DayZ support staff? Thanks

Description of you problem ?

Post your computer specifications, including OS.

• Like 1

Thanks for merging my 3 threads! Much appreciated. Id much prefer help though to a problem that's prohibiting me from playing my game. 

I've merged everything.

Now post your system specs and tell us if you have successfully played the game before this happened.

What is your internet connection, good / bad...

Do your other games multi player games work well and without problems.

FW off (ok), which AV do you use.

Details, we need details...

CPU = ?

RAM = ?

GPU = ?

OS = Windows 8.1 64

Try this : Close Steam / Go to my Docs and delete the 3 config files. (name / name. vars / DayZ)

Start Steam, the game should update...

Right click on game icon / properties / verify integrity of game cache.

Ping test (you need Java script).

http://www.pingtest.net/

Have successfully played the game on Hardcore mode OR other peoples copy of the game using same internet connection. I own 2 copies of the game. Both account/copies of games do not work on this computer

RAM = 16 GB

OS = Windows 8.1 64bit

Ping Test = B*

Tried that several times. Uninstalled game, verified integrity, backed up reinstalled etc.

Just did a test, ran my account/copy of the game on friends computer using my internet AND from his own home internet (2 internet connection separate places.) Still getting same issues of Please Wait.

This rules out anything to do with the files, internet connection. I'm beginning to think its something to do my characters on both accounts, but it seems to only occur on regular servers. 

Edit: Windows Defender, Good internet connection

Edited by FireKing

Both accounts now suffer from instantly exiting server when I join it sending "Confirmation of Changes. Session Lost" message. Doesn't join server or time out long enough to see Please Wait message. I think I need the characters reset. Who can I get to help with that?

still no help on this iossues.. going on a whole week unable to play the fuckin game.. this support is shit and worse than WarZ/Infestation BY FAR

Both accounts now suffer from instantly exiting server when I join it sending "Confirmation of Changes. Session Lost" message. Doesn't join server or time out long enough to see Please Wait message. I think I need the characters reset. Who can I get to help with that?

You were asked to provide more info then you gave. If you could post all the info you were asked you may be able to get some help on this buddy :) Not trying to sound like a dick, i'm trying to help you out pal :)

I dunno what to suugest to you myself, sorry about that.

Good luck with your issue.

• Like 1