Sign in to follow this  
Irish.

"Place Backpack into hands"

I think we should be able to place any item into our hands that can be placed on our person, much like how you can carry 2 rifles by placing 1 on your back and picking one up into your hands. All items should work this way without exception and most importantly BACKPACKS.

I really think it would be nice to be able to find a new pack and place it in my hands to carry it (albeight you are slower and forced to have a backpack in your hands so it has its risks) to a safer place to switch my gear from my old pack to the new one. I hate that feeling you get when you find a pack you need, and you know its almost TOO risky to switch gear into it. Either the server may restart, or another player may walk up and shoot you while you're taking the time to swap all of your items.

It would add a lot to be able to go into the bushes to perform this task.. I think the pack in your hands must be empty though to combat obvious issues.

What do you think of being to place any item into your hands to be carried including backpacks?

• Like 7

Completely agree. One time, was switching items from pack to pack in a barrack.

Got punched in the head by a bambi and killed.

• Like 1

Just place your smaller backpack (current one) into the new one and go somewhere safe and swap the items from your old one into new.

Just place your smaller backpack (current one) into the new one and go somewhere safe and swap the items from your old one into new.

This is a great option when you have the space.. ;)