Vipeax

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application.

I have ARMA II CO, my ID is 28967046, and my ID is esuoh. Sometimes I'll get the "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application", but most of the time I get stuck on "Waiting for character to create".

Are there any workarounds on this yet?

Thank you in advance!

Is you know what your problems isnt fix, you can write 3 time, 6 time, but no one can solve it. Because all wait a fucking patch, and Day Z Staff can only say to wait a patch, but cant say when it will be. My ASK WHERE IS PATCH OR WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED? Or can you release a hotfix, to solve this problem because too many players cant play only because all waiting a patch.

I am so pissed off for dying with epic gear again for nothing' date=' that i cant find the words what im feeling at this moment. This was the third time i loose my epic gear because of shit like this...

[/quote']

The MOD is in ALPHA. You should EXPECT to lose gears to glitches.That's your job right now. WE ARE TESTERS NOT PLAYERS. You should be writing down how your "epic loot" was lost so other players don't face the same problem and they can work on fixing it. You want a polished mod, wait a year when this mod goes through beta and finally releases. Fucking idiots need to learn what alpha stands for.

I hope dayz staff can figure out how to restore the lost character if something like this happens' date=' every other game can do it....

[hr']

This. Is. Not. A. Game.

This. Mod. Is. In. Alpha.

The point of this mod is to collect really cool stuff and then to lose it. Deal with it or move on!

Is you know what your problems isnt fix' date=' you can write 3 time, 6 time, but no one can solve it. Because all wait a fucking patch, and Day Z Staff can only say to wait a patch, but cant say when it will be. My ASK WHERE IS PATCH OR WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED? Or can you release a hotfix, to solve this problem because too many players cant play only because all waiting a patch.

[/quote']

You must be a special breed of stupid.

@PK Richie: I just figured it out lol.

I understand that you cant give a release date on every patch when new major things and fixes are coming with it, since it requires alot of testing etc, but i DO HOPE that the dayz staff give our lost characters back when you loose it because of these bugs and stuff.

I played my character for a long time, i had just found the last pieces of equipment i have EVER wanted, even found something i have never found before, and PAM, gone, just like that!

All the hours and days playing the character was for nothing, useless waste of time, and my nerves can't take it. This was the third damn time, the last 2 i just swallowed, but no i just can't anymore...

@DeathHaze420: Yes, you are right, can't argue with that.

It just would be nice to even be able to test stuff out, but the bugs kills you before you even get the change...

Name: Talha

ID: 26653510

I spawned in debug plains, with my all my stuff(Still have it)and found the way out.

After I reconnected I was back in the plains, but this time I walked east for 1 1/2 hour before disconnecting. When I connect to a server now, I get stuck at "Waiting for character to create".

My character may be corrupted.

Thanks for all help.

Spawning in debug plains...cant go through charac creation..clear case of char corrupt

ARMA X ...patch (followed triplex instruction too)

Id : yeshu

id number : 11444615

Buying arma x retail was a big mistake..shouldve digi downloaded

Hi, my girl and I need your assistance please.

Nick : Mandow

ID : 31374470

Nick : Snoo

ID : 31373830

We've got the message "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application." every time, we can't play...

Yeah i've got the same problem as everyone else however i didn't go to debug area.

Hope i keep my stuff because i just found NVG's and a DMR and been alive for 4 days now.

Hello,

Got "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application" on every servers.

Player ID : 29847942

I think my character may be corrupted, tried quite a few servers.

Name: Mike

ID: 30571078

Hi.

"This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff"

Name: [CB]smuQ

ID: 2682884

I just started receiving the same problem error. Just before the game launched, I got a message saying the game had been updated and if I wanted to view the change log. Was there an update today?

@PK Richie: I just figured it out lol.

I understand that you cant give a release date on every patch when new major things and fixes are coming with it' date=' since it requires alot of testing etc, but i DO HOPE that the dayz staff give our lost characters back when you loose it because of these bugs and stuff.

I played my character for a long time, i had just found the last pieces of equipment i have EVER wanted, even found something i have never found before, and PAM, gone, just like that!

All the hours and days playing the character was for nothing, useless waste of time, and my nerves can't take it. This was the third damn time, the last 2 i just swallowed, but no i just can't anymore...

[/quote']

lol - im gonna bottle your tears and take them with me to the wilderness to enjoy with some nice fava beans. Delicious.