Sign in to follow this  
nepereta

Is M9SD Stealth kills of 2 players in ghillies under fir trees likely a hack?

Today I got capped under a fir tree in a ghille at close range I think it was a m9sd to the head. My friend also got shot at too in a similiar situation (different tree)? I was listening carefully and we made or heard no sound for a while I did make some noise about 50m away and may have been exposed for a while previously. If someone is stealth killing legitamately like a ninja at close quarters why can I not find any good youtube video of similiar event? Are there any good close quarter daylight videos killing people in ghillies under fir trees and making no noise as they move about? Surely bandits are nothing if not boastful. If there are no amazing ninja videos I am likely to believe this is probably the invisibility cheat combined with something that reveals locations.

I've killed snipers with point blank shots to the back of the head from silenced M4 in the hills around electro quite a few times. If you camp on a hill with a big slope you are extremely easy to spot both from above and below.

how do you sneak making no sound? We had a wall maybe 5m behind us and other trees. No slope per se.

Around electro sound gets canceled out by wind and ocean. It's possible that you've been killed by a hacker, but unfortunately there isn't much of a way to tell unless they are using blatant hacks like teleporting and explosions. I've been shot in positions that don't make much sense in arma plenty of times, like getting sniped in the middle of a random forest on a server with 3 people.

If the server has tags on then a Ghillie doesnt help at all....being hidden and sniping with tags on makes you an even juicier target as people will think you are a loot piniata.

Whaha , you can move silently when you tab W slow enough and I have shot people with a m4 silenced from about 2-300 meters to the head not that hard

Stop beeiong dumb.

If you heard the shot from point lank, then you got killed in the debug forrest by a twat :)

If the server has tags on then a Ghillie doesnt help at all....being hidden and sniping with tags on makes you an even juicier target as people will think you are a loot piniata.

no I only play hardcore no 3rd person no sights no tags

He might had L85A2, saw you under the tree and swapped to his secondary. No ghilie will help you there. Or it might been just another cheater. I don't know.

Or like i said.. They killed him in the debug forrest :)

He might had L85A2' date=' saw you under the tree and swapped to his secondary. No ghilie will help you there. Or it might been just another cheater. I don't know.

[/quote']

One of our guys had one of those too. I am hoping it is legitimate then we are looking at some awesome ninja and I hope he posts a youtube of how he did it. But yeah could be a debug forest job because the other guy that died was like 800m away. O well. lost an M14 and a ghillie :P trouble with my server is there aren't any chat channels.

How do you know it was the m9sd coulda been an m4a1 cco sd... that thing has better range.

I have walked right up to players and shot them before without being noticed, including one sniper in a ghillie who I didn't even notice until I practically stepped on him. I doubt it was anything suspicious, more likely tunnel vision on your part and good luck on his.

He could also have ninja-rolled... That's silent, much like a ninja! ;)

I have walked right up to players and shot them before without being noticed' date=' including one sniper in a ghillie who I didn't even notice until I practically stepped on him. I doubt it was anything suspicious, more likely tunnel vision on your part and good luck on his.

[/quote']

Well I hope it was legit and I do want to believe that. I had my ears open though I wasn't scoping in much I was very twitchy.

If it didn't say that person A was killed by person B' date=' then it wasn't a debug area kill.

[/quote']

My server never reports death at all.

if you tap W slowly its possible to move foward without making a sound. Bug or exploit? You decide!

Easy to ninja people

you were making noise, its just that guy was too stupid to hear it. Also your survivor kill count went up. Welcome to banditry.