trupciks

And what if...

Hi! I was thinking-that would be cool if we could write a note on paper with pen and than stick it to arrow. So you could send message to someone without letting him know your lacation. What do you think guys? Dont think that it would be hard to add!

• Like 1

"Ill just send this guy a message and..."

Headshot

"Ups...."

Could be an ok Idea, but I think noones going to check the arrow that just flew through the window.

• Like 1

and what if we didnt put what if as a title?

• Like 1

Would make for some interesting interactions, you could go around pretending to be robin hood and leave messages to give pipsi to the poor.

I wish we could write stuff on bullets. So after I killed a guy, another guy can check the bullet hole and find the bullet. He'd read what I wrote on the bullet. It'd say something like "Don't f**k with Testy" or something like that. I think this would be a realistic approach unlike sending messages with arrows.

I wish we could write stuff on bullets. So after I killed a guy, another guy can check the bullet hole and find the bullet. He'd read what I wrote on the bullet. It'd say something like "Don't f**k with Testy" or something like that. I think this would be a realistic approach unlike sending messages with arrows.

I don't see that as more realistic or easy to read. Who's going to dig a bullet out of a corpse?

Wouldn't the propellant charge just incinerate the message?

Oh i know EXACTLY what i would use this for:

1.Write "Right behind you" on the arrow.

2.shoot someone

3.leave him for someone to find.

4.laugh as you realize the level of shat breeches and knickers you have caused on an unsuspecting slav roleplayer