Captain_Chem

Berezino Black Berets

Hey guys,

I'm recruiting for an army of mercenaries:

The Berezino Black Berets

What we're about:

We are about everything DayZ is about but we will be separated into different groups specializing in something:

-Troops: Average DayZ players, probably going to be the biggest group. Focuses on simple objectives. Neutral

-Bandits: Average DayZ bandit, works alone or in group. Focuses on killing anyone and everyone that isn't part of the BBB. Agressive

-Tanks: Biggest best guns in Chernarus. Deadly machines working in small groups. Neutral

-Heroes: The good guys. The guys that help out anyone and everyone. Usually carrying a lot of food and meds. Friendly

-Assassins: The last thing you never saw. Quick and invisible. Deadly but humble. Neutral

-Looters: The guys that hold together the crew. They supply each of the classes with the material they require. Neutral

-Infiltrators: The messengers, the spies. They get the information for all the crew. Become imposters of other groups.

As you can see there are many different groups. But each one will be representing the crew. Once there is enough people who join I will create a proper hierarchy and even create an Alpha team containing the best of the best of each group.

Requirements:

-Must have the the DayZ standalone and some experience

-Speak english or french

-Timezone: Between US Eastern and Pacific time

-Know what type of player you are and which class you would fit in

-Maturity, patience and loyalty towards your group

-Any symbol to represent the Black Berets (Best option is a black beret or anything black)

-Age is of no concern, but unless you are godly at the game, you will be lower on the hierarchy depending on your age and maturity

-A mic isn't required but it would definitely be beneficial 

Contacts:

-E-mail: psnchemicalpirate@gmail.com

-Steam: Captain_Chem

-PSN: Captain_Chem

Edited by Captain_Chem

Hey guys,

What we're about:

We are about everything DayZ is about but we will be separated into different groups specializing in something:

-Troops: Average DayZ players, probably going to be the biggest group. Focuses on simple objectives. Neutral

-Bandits: Average DayZ bandit, works alone or in group. Focuses on killing anyone and everyone that isn't part of the BBB. Agressive

-Tanks: Biggest best guns in Chernarus. Deadly machines working in small groups. Neutral

-Heroes: The good guys. The guys that help out anyone and everyone. Usually carrying a lot of food and meds. Friendly

-Assassins: The last thing you never saw. Quick and invisible. Deadly but humble. Neutral

-Looters: The guys that hold together the crew. They supply each of the classes with the material they require. Neutral

-Infiltrators: The messengers, the spies. They get the information for all the crew. Become imposters of other groups.

As you can see there are many different groups. But each one will be representing the crew. Once there is enough people who join I will create a proper hierarchy and even create an Alpha team containing the best of the best of each group.

Requirements:

-Speak english or french

-Any symbol to represent the Black Berets (Best option is a black beret or anything black)

-Age is of no concern, but unless you are godly at the game, you will be lower on the hierarchy depending on your age and maturity

Contacts:

-Steam: Captain_Chem

-PSN: Captain_Chem

Edited by Captain_Chem

Hi there. Is this a RP clan ?

Your content look a bit RP but I'm not sure.

Ya it's kind of a mix, when we aren't in tense situations, we can joke around and stuff, i don't like being serious all the time

I am interested in this clan. I just started playing DayZ again (played the Mod a few times a year ago), and purchased the Standalone yesterday. I would love to have a crew that I could run with. I am 24 years old, and I am in the Central timezone. I would prefer to participate in either the Tanks (first choice) or Assassins squad. I have a working MIC and TS. 

Hey guys,

What we're about:

-Troops: Average DayZ players, probably going to be the biggest group. Focuses on simple objectives. Neutral

-Bandits: Average DayZ bandit, works alone or in group. Focuses on killing anyone and everyone that isn't part of the BBB. Aggressive

-Heroes: The good guys. The guys that help out anyone and everyone. Usually carrying a lot of food and meds. Friendly

-Assassins: The last thing you never saw. Quick and invisible. Deadly but humble. Neutral

-Looters: The guys that hold together the crew. They supply each of the classes with the material they require. Neutral

-Infiltrators: The messengers, the spies. They get the information for all the crew. Become imposters of other groups.

Requirements:

-Speak english or french

Contacts:

-Steam: cpt_chem

Update:

I have created a Steam group. Msg me for an invite

6) Cross-posting:
Posting a thread in more than one forum is annoying and thus not allowed. Just post it once in the correct place.

Read the Rules, you are given the opportunity with every post you make.