Sign in to follow this  
iDewWork

Arma 2 DayZ Good Servers?

im kinda new to dayz i don't have standalone the only reason im posting thing on here is i couldn't find a arma2 dayz forum but anyway i was wondering if anybody knows about a good server on dayz like the kinda that frankonpc plays on in his dayz videos im not asking for the ip of the server or servers he plays on i just wanna know what type of dayz it is and how i would find it because i want to have the same experience as him thanks you for replying if u did and if u want to even send me a email ->  idewwork@hotmail.com

Hi man , Well seeing as you are newish to the experience i'd try a vanilla server which is the basic dayz for the learning curve pop into uk410 anytime man 193.93.46.33 2302

Hey feel free to stop by and check out our server admins are active, no lag, loads of ai features and they are very intelligent, lots of added guns and vics, always adding new content and JSRS sound mod supported. http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/181202-never-die-alone-epoch-chernarusnew-comer-deals-jsrs-active-admins-militarized-ai-custom-map-lots-of-added-gunsvics-no-weight-lim-goldgem-currency/

we have a pretty good militarized server it you are into that search 3mb