Sign in to follow this  
criticalhit

just an idea

PUT THE DAMN SPAWN POINTS BACK WHERE THEY BELONG!!!!!!

i am so tired of spawning in the NE region of the map. 

ran all the damn way to elektro, just to be killed by a laggy ass zombie, that shows up infront of me and beats me in the back of the head...somehow.....

come on people...i've been in this game for 2 years. admined on 3 different mod servers....i've NEVER seen someone restrict spawns like this.....3/4 of the map is basically useless.

They are doing this to test out the area around Berezino more. Even if they aren't doing it because of this, it's a damn good reason to. Spawns keep changing and they will keep changing just hold out.

Shhh young one. Let the anger flow through body silently. We do not like complaints about little things such as this. 2014 Running Simulator.

• Like 1

Dude, honestly it's not that far. In the mod, it seemed like it took forever, but from Solnichniy, I can run to Elektro, stopping in Kamyshovo, in probably under half an hour.

My friend and I met up on the East coast in Navazoye or whatever and went all the way to Balota, looting in each city, in two hours, with various detours.

PUT THE DAMN SPAWN POINTS BACK WHERE THEY BELONG!!!!!!

i am so tired of spawning in the NE region of the map. 

ran all the damn way to elektro, just to be killed by a laggy ass zombie, that shows up infront of me and beats me in the back of the head...somehow.....

come on people...i've been in this game for 2 years. admined on 3 different mod servers....i've NEVER seen someone restrict spawns like this.....3/4 of the map is basically useless.

Please do not post rantthreads. Calm down before posting, as this isn't helping anyone - especially as there's an existing topic regarding this already.