Sign in to follow this  
LeviG

I am sooooo Bad

thats why I never surrender, either fight or run. never put my hands up

• Like 2

I logined in...

That guy open the door he get a shover to his hand...

I get my gun and say him HAND UP BITCH.

And he surrend...

My friend is say to me "steal his items"... i say "wait i open OBS and record when i kill it "

xD

That stream of your face... exactly what I expected from someone that plays like this. Thanks for confirming what I already assumed.

• Like 3

That stream of your face... exactly what I expected from someone that plays like this. Thanks for confirming what I already assumed.

Yes.. killing people in a game that encourages PVP is a mortal sin, anyone who does it is a teenager and everyone who doesn't KOS is a manly man that has a 12 inch dick. Long live carebears!

Yes.. killing people in a game that encourages PVP is a mortal sin, anyone who does it is a teenager and everyone who doesn't KOS is a manly man that has a 12 inch dick. Long live carebears!

Where or how did I ever say such a thing?  :emptycan:

While the game is about "kill or being killed", the forums are not a place to vaunt about killing others just for fun. We should forgive the OP for his behaviour as he is a kid and does not know better.

• Like 1

1. i am not kid i am 18 years old.

2. That guy attacked me first i just logined in the game and he want to kill me  but me have better gun.

3. Sorry man i was "born" on warz/infestation where all player is just play for kill other player...

There i need to learn no body friendly.

And when HE want to kill me whit shovel i have all reason to kill this guy...

Edited by LeviG

It's not about the kill. It is how you killed him and were boasting yourself. This is an execution.

Of course I would not hesitate to kill/shoot another player if I were in the described situation, but there is no proof here.

In three years we can talk again about it.

1. i am not kid i am 18 years old.

2. That guy attacked me first i just logined in the game and he want to kill me  but me have better gun.

3. Sorry man i was "born" on warz/infestation where all player is just play for kill other player...

There i need to learn no body friendly.

And when HE want to kill me whit shovel i have all reason to kill this guy...

wow that was edited O_o

Sorry for bad english :D

• Like 1

18 years old is definately "a kid".

I have sperm older than you.

In Game/ In OBS ?

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh ma Gawd. My inner grammar nazi is having seizures. English is NOT strong with this one.

But I digress.....

Not a kid..lol for real?

Yes you are, once you hit about 25 you can try that statement again. You'll realize the error of your ways.

And watching the video...you clearly executed the person. Reguardless of any events that transpired before the shooting, He clearly had his hands up and obviously complied with you commands.

So do not try to sugar coat or justify your actions. You executed him.

Man up and call it like it is. That's what adults are supposed to do.

Edited by Stixx

That sounds really unhealthy. You do know masturbation doesn't make you blind right?

• Like 1

Haha take a chill pill.

While it's discouraged to be a bandit, people derive pleasure and enjoyment in various ways.

One of which is obviously killing on sight (COD mentality), whereas the more respectable option is to play neutral if not friendly for a more thorough experience.

Let's just agree to disagree and respect the OP's way of making the game fun for himself.

Peace.

I hope you love my remix

Edited by LeviG

No no I don't hate because you executed someone.

Its the way you pussified yourself by trying to rationalize to us what you did. Why? Does it clear your conscience? Make you feel better?

Own it...be like yup killed this dude because I wanted to.

You don't see Grimey Rick,Pacific or a few other Veterans claiming.. oooh I JUST had to execute this SOB. Nope they own what they do or don't do.

I may not agree with everyone's play styles..but I can respect someone who says yup I just kill for fun. Least they are honest.

Maybe it comes with age,maturity or its a generation thing...but God damn...STOP with the excuses and Own it.

It is a PVP game..dur...I'm tired of the justifaction/rationalizations and general excuses.

Own it.

Edited by Stixx

Me too i just kill himt for fun...

And in remix you can see i kill not just 1 player...

The problame is some time i forgot start the recorder soo not every kill is have recorded :/

Edited by LeviG