Sign in to follow this  
n1kko

Breaking Point

Me and a buddy are currently working on a Breaking Point server for Arma2 DayZ.  We know support was pulled and moved to Arma3, but we have managed to host a stable server from my PC for a few hours, and the server.rpt is clean.  My question is, would anyone back this project and play on it?  It WILL be hosted on a dedicated server if we can get enough supporters.

EDIT: Totally in the wrong section.  My bad guys.  

Move me pls? <3

Edited by aimbot.eXe
  • Like 1

Me and a buddy are currently working on a Breaking Point server for Arma2 DayZ.  We know support was pulled and moved to Arma3, but we have managed to host a stable server from my PC for a few hours, and the server.rpt is clean.  My question is, would anyone back this project and play on it?  It WILL be hosted on a dedicated server if we can get enough supporters.

EDIT: Totally in the wrong section.  My bad guys.  

Move me pls? <3

moving.

• Like 2

I would play on it for sure!! DayZ Breaking Point for ArmA 2 is still my favorite version of the mod close behind Namalsk! ;)

Count me in! :thumbsup:

(BTW, which version are you using of Breaking Point?)

I would play on it for sure!! DayZ Breaking Point for ArmA 2 is still my favorite version of the mod close behind Namalsk! ;)

Count me in! :thumbsup:

(BTW, which version are you using of Breaking Point?)

3.1996 is the version I believe.  You can update it via Play withSIx if need be.  

• Like 1