Sign in to follow this  
dooks

Thank you Rocket!

Thank you Rocket. Haven't been hooked on a game like this since way back in the Sega CD days with the Lunar series. Keep up the good work. I'm going back to Stary.

I feel the same way.

Thanks Rocket you have seriously hit a nerve like the Original CS guys did 10+ years ago!

You have changed gaming forever whether you realize it or not.

-Support- from a fellow Dev/Admin

You have my thanks as well. You've really got something here and it may just spawn a whole new zombie sim genre of games. Keep up the amazing work!

I'm going back to Stary.

Stylin'?

Profilin'?

If you go in front of a Nuclear reactor and say Rocket man 3 times, Rocket will appear and give to you the secret of God mode in DayZ, Or so the legend goes.

I'm going back to Stary.

Stylin'?

Profilin'?

No offence but what the hell is that supposta mean?

I'm going back to Stary.

Stylin'?

Profilin'?

i think hes getting at the fact that you said "I'm going back to Stary."

I could be wrong, but what popped into my head was I'm going back to Cali by Notorious BIG..

I read it as I'm going ...going... back...back to Stary... Stary..

I'm guessing that's what popped into his head.

I'm going back to Stary.

Stylin'?

Profilin'?

i think hes getting at the fact that you said "I'm going back to Stary."

I could be wrong' date=' but what popped into my head was I'm going back to Cali by Notorious BIG..

I read it as I'm going ...going... back...back to Stary... Stary..

I'm guessing that's what popped into his head.

[/quote']

Makes sense but I don't like the rap music so I guessed that's why I missed it. Carry on.

iH8aOpXstddxg.gif

I, for one, want this clown to stop spamming this around the site.

On topic though, rocket's a fuckin' genius, but why isn't anyone thanking the other staff members?

iH8aOpXstddxg.gif

I' date=' for one, want this clown to stop spamming this around the site.

On topic though, rocket's a fuckin' genius, but why isn't anyone thanking the other staff members?

[/quote']

I think he only posted it once and everyone keeps quoting it..

Thanks Rocket + others that I don't know the names of.

I guess I am old now :( lol All the kids dont know the song, here it is...

btw that big guy sounds like hes got a mouth full of c&%$

and here we have the legendary brown nosers. People who ignore the problems with the game and say "Thank you oh lord *Insert Game Developers Name Here*, you are the best THANK YOU! Please move your peen a little closer to my face so I can get a good look and pleasure you. Yes! Yes!" Never stops amazing me. Keep it up guys.

I guess I am old now :( lol All the kids dont know the song' date=' here it is...

btw that big guy sounds like hes got a mouth full of c&%$

[/quote']

Hearing songs on classic rock stations and you remember buying the album on release day. That makes me feel old.

Thanks Rocket for making a great Alpha of a game. I hope you continue to make this game flourish and keep in mind to stay true to yourself, make sure whatever your doing...you stick to your guns.

I love the hardcore aspect of this game and would hate to see it become an EA bi-product where it caters to the player. Bugs aside, this should be a hard, infuriating, amazing, heart-pumping, suspenseful thriller of a game.

I hope you listen to the community and make sure any creativity never ceases. Congratulations and I hope to see you on the forums half a year or so when this Alpha turns into a smash hit.

-Zoris

and here we have the legendary brown nosers. People who ignore the problems with the game and say "Thank you oh lord *Insert Game Developers Name Here*' date=' you are the best THANK YOU! Please move your peen a little closer to my face so I can get a good look and pleasure you. Yes! Yes!" Never stops amazing me. Keep it up guys.

[/quote']

Maybe this is better for you.

Thank you Rocket, for the buggy ass, .... You know what, fuck your couch iomegadrive1, I like the way I did it the first time. HTFU cupcake this is alpha accept it or wait for release QUIETLY. Now back of the bus with you leroy, go on, shoo! The grown ups need to talk now.

Thank you for a mod to a great game that is (or can be) so tough that its almost a relief. No invisible walls, no "Press X to do something trivial every 10 seconds", no achievement spam.

Thank you for a great open adventure where uncertainty and distrust influences your every decision, where you can have fun alone or with others, where your progress is persistent but does not get obfused with killstats, gearscore or rankings.

Thank you for making a game where anyone is as vulnerable as a new survivor, where the journey is the goal and not some big bossfight.

Thanks to everyone involved for keeping the infrastructure running, moderating the boards, evaluating data and hosting the servers we all play on.

To everyone involved, keep on going strong, This mod has the stuff for a very long march and you can be proud of being part of this.