Sign in to follow this  
OllyUK

Broken Leg and I have nothing?! (Help)

So half an hour in to my first game and I break my leg and have no means of healing it. No items, no clothes and i'm miles away from the nearest city/town, Heck, I don't even know where the nearest civilization is! Any suggestions? because at the moment I'm just morbidly crawling in a random direction hoping to come across a kind person to put me out of this misery... Help!

ok well you want to be heading south or east id say, not north anyway. obviously the sun rises in the east (ese) so work it out if you can, by time of day in server you join.  there is nothing you can do except starve or die of thirst, or commit suicide by jumping off a structure, if you do find any buildings. if you see a ladder, u can stil climb it even with broken leg. as you might have learned, sticks combined with rags(drag shirt into inventory, right click'tear into rags') , or morphine wil cure a broken bone. a harsh intro to dayz for u, but i think a good one, haha.

http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus#2.071.093 use this once you do find a town, in this life or respawn

Edited by qww

ok well you want to be heading south or east id say, not north anyway. obviously the sun rises in the east (ese) so work it out if you can, by time of day in server you join.  there is nothing you can do except starve or die of thirst, or commit suicide by jumping off a structure, if you do find any buildings. if you see a ladder, u can stil climb it even with broken leg. as you might have learned, sticks combined with rags(drag shirt into inventory, right click'tear into rags') , or morphine wil cure a broken bone. a harsh intro to dayz for u, but i think a good one, haha.

http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus#2.071.093 use this once you do find a town, in this life or respawn

Cheers mate. I'll give it a go..

no problem, good luck anyway, as soemoen else posted a zombie can obviously kill you, but you will only usually find zombies near towns, and at towns you can also find sticks morphine and rags, so you might be able to survive. feel free to ask anything else if you need help, in no expert but i am into dayz, my steam is computergame

Tell me where you are/what server you're on and I'll come heal you

if you read the op...

I was last near that massive Ship wreck. If anyone knows where that is then I'll have a rough idea of the direction I should go?

he is currently on way to svetlo moving along the train tracks, and hes playing on regular, any regular players near there?

Edited by qww
  • Like 1

Pay a visit to:

ts.tmwdayz.com

That's the trusted medics teamspeak server, they can find you and heal you up. I would help but I'm at work and get off in an hour and 30 minutes, so if you can wait I can help you then.

Ironically I healed someone's legs at this exact time last week, but this week my schedule changed. If you don't feel like waiting you should be able to find someone on the teamspeak to help you. Also be sure to ask them lots of questions; they're very knowledgable on the medical system and can help you find your bearings in regards to playing the game.

Edited by Phoenix777