Irish.

Parachuting...

Hmmm. Parachutes will be great for sure :). Indeed all wise features like parachuting that adds deep, experciences, and fun are welcome :D

I would like to see in any order :

Drugs/alcohol/coffee/tobacco

Climbing rocks and cliffs and more anims & keys movements like throwing yourself on the ground, make a roll, diving, or hanging. It would be great to exploit verticality in the woods by adding the abality to climb them. maybe to escape a wolpack or hostile dogs bands !!!

Sleeping or some signals of being tired

Wind effect. if you run against the wind, you'll be a little more slower.

I don't know well what can do the engine or can't but i would love see that things and a tons more.

Last thing, is there a chance to have more gore and, let me dream, dismemberment in Dayz one day since there is in Arma 3 ? i ve seen a dev video playing Dayz, and he said the most we actually see in-game will be broken and completly revamped. Since they have others studios working on specifical part like zombizs/animals Ai it makes sense for me. Any thoughts ?

• Like 1

like a loudspeaker array.

Loudspeaker is genius. Searchlight.. FLIR.. fast-rope... tow rope to pick up and transport certain military jeeps/trucks.. armor.. painting (with several cans) maybe even camo paint options for little birds/hueys.. inflatable water-landing skiffs (craft from deconstructed rafts).. so many options for further player crafting on the choppers and would give a continuation for those clans that are successful with getting and keeping one running. 

I really like where these ideas are going.

• Like 1

But what about turtles? :|

love them turtles. 

I think the SA shouldn't even have helis in the first place. Most of the people just used the helis to kill newspawns or check for bases and raid them.

Planes are nice. You can do the scouting, but can't easily land and raid anything.