Sign in to follow this  
Jfiles

FPS Problem

Ok, So I have had DayZ Standalone for quite some time, but I took a long break, but before that I ran the game rather nicely. Now, When I join a server with a little amount of people, and have less than 30 ping on it I still run at 14 or 15 frames. It makes no sense. I have the recomended requirements for DayZ, I have fiddled with settings, I have changed the priority, all sorts of stuff. But nothing has worked. Please help me.

post-167643-0-13181400-1399751623_thumb.

I too have the same problem of not playing for a while then coming back to find a BIG hit in the fps department, but it's probably just an update they did to graphic rendering/other. Chances are LOTS of people are having problems when they really shouldn't. But that's because there's no optimizations to the game yet, so realistically the games performance is bound to get a little worse before it gets better. Alpha's gonna alph.

I too have the same problem of not playing for a while then coming back to find a BIG hit in the fps department, but it's probably just an update they did to graphic rendering/other. Chances are LOTS of people are having problems when they really shouldn't. But that's because there's no optimizations to the game yet, so realistically the games performance is bound to get a little worse before it gets better. Alpha's gonna alph.

Thanks, Did a virus scan aswell, I am quite the idiot, got rid of some malware and got myself back to 50 frames!