shaunsap

Could somebody please kill me?

I have a broken leg after the server glitched and shot me to the ground after I was upstairs in a house, and I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere. Could an admin just terminate my life or maybe fix my leg due to the glitch?

Support the "Random leg breaking foundation"

Atleast once a day someone gets stuck in the middle of nowhere with a broken leg, according to scientific research the very next victim to this heinous fate can be none other than YOU.

If you want to help the foundation, just call 000-555-123 to donate five cans of beans.

Donating isn't mandatory but it will definitely boost your karma and it may just save a poor sod out there right now crawling around in the mud.

• Like 11

Look, I would really appreciate it if someone could fix me or just kill me.... I've been trying to crawl to a town for an hour now, and there probably wont be any morphine there!

would help if you told us where you are on the map, or at least a guess.

my first week I didn't know morphing fixed broken legs.. (i had morphine in my pack) I had sticks and crawled around for a little more than an hour looking for a t-shirt to tear up. was so pissed about crawling I didn't notice I was still wearing my t-shirt... till after I finally found one the same color I was wearing.

fun times...

I'm in Dolina now. Looked in the two 'medical' buildings and nothing. So I went to look in the police station. My player is now stuck; wedged between a doorway.

try look at here, maybe someone can help you ;-)

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/190827-dayz-support/

hmm, I didn't know the devs offered this support. I'll definitely refer anyone to it that's trapped in the ocean or stuck in a wall, I wonder if anyone's actually been helped using that, and what they do... I'm guessing they just kill your character. I can definitely see this being exploited by people to get a better spawn or whatever, especially if they just move your character and don't kill it.

Regardless though, this doesn't really qualify for the support since he wasn't actually stuck... Just sort of stranded out in the wilderness, and with the recent development of getting "stuck" in the police station he could still be healed, or killed by someone( and probably wiggle out of it somehow) though I can't say for sure how strict they are with providing the support, hopefully it's not just an honor system because of the potential for abuse.

In any case, if you ever need medical help I'd recommend checking the Medical Assistance topic For best results make a post there, and then join the trusted medics teamspeak at:

ts.tmwdayz.com

Join a help needed channel and wait for help. (feel free to ask a member on the teamspeak if you're waiting for a while) They can help figure out your location and head out to help you.

Look, I would really appreciate it if someone could fix me or just kill me.... I've been trying to crawl to a town for an hour now, and there probably wont be any morphine there!

Alt tab out of the game and wait for your character to starve to death, best advise you are going to receive on this forum.

Edited by anothercynicalbrit

my first time having a broken leg had to crawl around for 3hr before I stumble across another player. he just stood their till I aim my gun and told him to kill me lol. after that I alway carry rotten food, wood, rag. Having a broken leg is my biggest fear in the game.

Oh man, that's worse than bandit robbery!
Well yea, best advice would be try to find a zombie or wait it out until starvation/dehydration.

First time I broke my leg I thought my controls were messed up. Finally read about it on the forums and then sat in a field for a while. luckily 3 very kind bandits came my way after about 30 mins, and they encirlced me and aimed  just before the wonderful freedom of the "you are dead" screen came up.

my first time having a broken leg had to crawl around for 3hr before I stumble across another player. he just stood their till I aim my gun and told him to kill me lol. after that I alway carry rotten food, wood, rag. Having a broken leg is my biggest fear in the game.

ahh so rotten food does have purpose. good idea, I will do that as well in case I'm in this pickle. I assume you can make a splint with the wood and rag?