damonxwind

That thing you can't find

Never found a heli site, NVG, M107, biggest backpack(assault coyote or w/e?), toolbox, GPS, or any silenced weapons at all.

NVGs for me too. I've never seen them in-game. And camo. I found camo once and within two minutes, some random guy shot me in the back before I could even put it on. So he got it since it was still in my inventory. Sigh.

For the past three or so lives, I've had the damndest time finding matches, of all things. I keep sloshing around all this raw meat with no way to cook it.

I forgot about the SVD actually, another one I have never found. I've had two AS50s and didn't much care for them really. My favourite sniper was the M24. God I would love to get my hands on that again, especially now you can convert DMR ammo into M24 ammo.

Every time i play i find everything (Aks, pistols, lots of amunition, backpacks) except for a fucking tent to save all the stuff i got to much......

ONE thing?

Vehicle, I suppose.

Something more rare than 'moderate' for a weapon would be cool, but I only seem to see 'average' stuff, no matter where I go.

The best I've gotten is camo clothes and M16A M203. I'm using a PWD for the silenced ammo aspect.

But never had a tent, NVG, rangefinder or vehicle.

I got a rangefinder' date=' nvg, as50, large coyote backpack, ghille.

[/quote']

threads called what you can't find m8 cheers

I forgot about the SVD actually' date=' another one I have never found. I've had two AS50s and didn't much care for them really. My favourite sniper was the M24. God I would love to get my hands on that again, especially now you can convert DMR ammo into M24 ammo.

[/quote']

This is going to sound like I'm making it up, but literally the first barracks I went to after posting this had an M4SD and an SVD. The SVD didn't have any ammo, but I still consider that a triumph. All I need now is an ammo box full of SVD ammo.

Freaking morphine.. Seriously two of us down w/ broken legs no morphine for miles...

Things I've ever wanted to find:

- A helicopter;

- Mk 48;

- Rangefinder;

- L85A2 AWS (mainly);

- and a M136.

Any sniper aside from the M24. I've found like 5 M24's, but no other sniper yet.

Well, I finally found a pair of NVGs. I'd just finished a tense solo run through the Stary tents and was a bit depressed I hadn't found anything decent that I wanted or didnt already have. So, I headed north to check one of the deer stands before I logged off. Just as the stand comes into view, I look right and see a downed heli. Nothing there except for the NVGs. The previous looters must have missed them since they weren't easy to spot. Also went 6 weeks having never seen a downed heli and then have seen 4 in the last two days; two right next to each other in one spot. Other than the NVGs, nothing I really wanted.

So, I log onto a night server to check them out. And, yes, they ARE cool. It's going to suck when I eventually lose them.

What I really want now is one of the higher end sniper rifles. I have NEVER found a DMR or M24; much less one of the .50s. I've found countless assault rifles, MP5s, and even found a Bizon (no ammo) and a PDW yesterday.

Have never found any of the 'higher end' assault rifles, either. No CCO or ACOG variant of the M4/M16. Would love an M14.

I've played a lot of hours and know where the loot spots are for what I want, but I do it all solo. No tent for saving. If I die, I lose everything. I don't server hop loot spawns or farm with friends, so I'm definitely not improving my chances.