DALYDHX

Stuck on loading after 1.5.7 patch

Died on the Norway 4 server and now i cannot get past "Loading" after the receiving data screen on ANY server. I have to restart arma when this happens.

did you guys play or die on a norway server before this happened?

me too, i got nothing but problems with these dogshit norway servers...

Yeah same here, but I wasn't on the norway server, was on the US2 server.

Same here, stuck on loading screen on any server. I can hear people talking in voip though, wonder if my character is standing in game even though i cant see?

edit: now that i waited for long time it says

"server responded, creating character"

stuck in that now..

Now i got into game.

Im in the middle of forest, cant move and cant see gun or GUI.

I guess im done with this game

pressed respawn.

Now i can run around in forest really fast but my inventory is empty and cant do anything but run around and chat.

nice bug

EU1 i think.

Any moderators wanna check this out?

I have the same problem. Was playing on an Aus server which crashed and since then i just end up on the loading screen on every server. The only way to exit out is to end the arma 2 task in task manager.

The only server that something happens is the Aus server i crashed on and then it just loads me into a black forest with no weapons or backpack

Exactly the same thing is happening to me. Playing on an Aus server and it crashed. Now I either get stuck on Loading or on Server Responded, Creating Character.

Have tried multiple servers and tried to respawn as well as reinstalled the game and deleted all my appdata which leads me to think it is something to do with my character data on the DayZ master server.

Getting the same problem straight after applying the patch, haven't been able to actually get ingame on any server so far.

I used sixupdater, with beta patch, without beta patch , but it still gets stuck on the same place.

I seem to be stuck too, spent the last few hours trying to get in, reset my modem, tried multiple servers, no luck.

Same here, tried multiple servers, restarting modem and pc, no luck :( just gets stuck on "loading"