Sign in to follow this  
ZynTex96

server name is gray nad not white in dayz commander

i don't know what to call it. i think its because i installed 1.0.4.2a

my server is the one in the middel anyone know how to fix it?

post-86335-0-08998100-1399496327_thumb.p

i don't know what to call it. i think its because i installed 1.0.4.2a

my server is the one in the middel anyone know how to fix it?

attachicon.gifluder.PNG

You need to include the version in your servername. And it's not 1.0.4.2a - it's just 1.0.4.2

You can see that with the other servers, with yours DayZCommander doesn't recognise it, because you didn't include the version number properly.

so were do i change it?

Make sure to quote, so I get notified, otherwise easy to miss.

It's actually your server, yeah? It's in the server.cfg at the very top.

any of this?

//
// server.cfg
//
// comments are written with "//" in front of them.
// 1) When you update the rconpassword, be sure to also update the BEserver.cfg file as well.
// 2) When you update to the latest beta, be sure to change the requiredBuild to the current version

// GLOBAL SETTINGS
hostname = "DayZ - (v1.8/Beta 103718) [3DP:ON|CH:OFF][GMT+1] hosted by XstreamGaming";            // The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list
password = "";
passwordAdmin = "";                    // Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'
reportingIP = "arma2oapc.master.gamespy.com";        // For Arma2: Operation Arrowhead
logFile = "server_console.log";                // Tells ArmA-server where the logfile should go and what it should be called

Edited by ZynTex96

hostname = "DayZ - (v1.8/Beta 103718) [3DP:ON|CH:OFF][GMT+1] hosted by XstreamGaming";            // The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list

sooooo what do i have to change it to?

Quote for the notification, remember? :)

Change it to anything you want. Take a look at other people's servernames. As long as you include this: "(1.0.4.2/103718)"

Quote for the notification, remember? :)

Change it to anything you want. Take a look at other people's servernames. As long as you include this: "(1.0.4.2/103718)"

thx dude helped me alot one more thing how do i change the settings in the side of dayz commander u can see that on the pic too