Can I get the server files for 1.8.0.3? I don't know where to get it except for those 'Private Packs' that contain useless addons I don't know how to remove.

I just want them fresh as a baby's bottom.

Serverfiles for the official mode get distributed along with the patchreleases:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/149928-dayz-mod-1803-hotfix/

Yeah thanks. Now can I ask you a question?

I know it's long to explain but I know how to do it (partly).

I want to set up my server now. But I can't seem to find proper SQL files, and I also want to know how to set up the batch file. I already got A2, A2OA and the server file in the same folder. I opened an SQL (xampp)server but I couldn't find the SQL file(s). I also need to know how to properly set up the batch file for the server startup ^^. If there's a guide or video that shows how to setup a fresh vanilla server (no packs / epoch / etc..) it could be great.

Yeah thanks. Now can I ask you a question?

I know it's long to explain but I know how to do it (partly).

I want to set up my server now. But I can't seem to find proper SQL files, and I also want to know how to set up the batch file. I already got A2, A2OA and the server file in the same folder. I opened an SQL (xampp)server but I couldn't find the SQL file(s). I also need to know how to properly set up the batch file for the server startup ^^. If there's a guide or video that shows how to setup a fresh vanilla server (no packs / epoch / etc..) it could be great.

THere are a few guides out there. It depends on what your preferences are, but if you just google "how to set up a private dayz server" you will find more than enough ways to do it.

• Like 1

THere are a few guides out there. It depends on what your preferences are, but if you just google "how to set up a private dayz server" you will find more than enough ways to do it.

Any chance you paste here the original MPMissions/dayz.1.Chernarus files

mission.sqm, description.txt and init.sqf.

And in addition, could you tell me if Pwnz0r's SQL files will work on a clean dayz server?

Any chance you paste here the original MPMissions/dayz.1.Chernarus files

mission.sqm, description.txt and init.sqf.

There is a missionfile generator in the link I posted.

And in addition, could you tell me if Pwnz0r's SQL files will work on a clean dayz server?

I am unsure, but I think its using a different built.

There is a missionfile generator in the link I posted.

I am unsure, but I think its using a different built.

Well I didn't see your post before I actually tried. Amazingly I spawned! I took cfg files, SQL files and MPmission files from Pwnz0rs pack and I did it! 1-0 to Stanley. I have won the buggy complicated ArmA 2 OA server! I did it (kinda) by myself. Thank you all for helping me out with making my own server now. All I need is to port napf and I'm done. I'm totally adding this to my life biography.

p.s - 0 percents skill in ArmA2 scripting.

0 percents skill in server stuff.

100 percents logic use.