Tabarnator

penalty to sérial killer

I'd like to see some penalty for serial killer.

In almost 3 weeks of DayZ i never see friendly player.

So maybe after murder there a % that the player got

some sort of penalty. Im thinking about alcool addict,

medic addict, strarting crying, most kill amount of zed/day,

afraid in the dark, fire gun shot for nothing some time,

vomit after killing, ... lol

I dont think any one can go killing number without some

negative feed back. Atfter a certain amount of

murder a player should have chance to develope a bad

penalty.

This may help those human player who want to survive and

kill zed in group. And having to find wisky at all cost to help living

with all thos deathon there mind... can be funny to have that

in DayZ.

hmm , everytime you kill a player you feel sad then commit suicide. To lose the saddness you help a player.

hmm ' date=' everytime you kill a player you feel sad then commit suicide. To lose the saddness you help a player.

[/quote']

No like after 5 or more murder the player develope something.

Maybe after 20 or so chance to develope a second one.

No way back! Only death can deliver from that.

Just an idea ;)

Not a bad idea but that would suck for those people that do it in self defense.

Those kill should be count as bandit kill.

Maybe because they are psychos they should have to start acting like frigging psychos.

5 murders - have the urge to rub their naked bodies in bean sauce

10 murders - have the urge to do nude runs through Cherno with a flare up his ass

20 murders - have the urge to run around the NW airfield to the tune of Chariots of Fire - naked of course

50 murders - pray at a church to absolve all sins

Then start all over.

Maybe because they are psychos they should have to start acting like frigging psychos.

10 murders - have the urge to do nude runs through Cherno with a flare up his ass

20 murders - have the urge to run around the NW airfield to the tune of Chariots of Fire - naked of course

Then start all over.

I think your focusing too much on the naked :D

Then start all over.

I think your focusing too much on the naked :D

Yeah, its a problem i have!!

You know, the whiskey idea isn't a bad idea..

As you murder, you get the shakes. You need something to calm the nerves. Drinking whiskey could become a requirement for players who want to live a life of banditry. Painkillers just don't do the trick. It will eat up valuable slots in their inventory as well. Perhaps it will make SOME players think twice before pulling the trigger for no reason. If you have to submit to your habit as much as you need to eat and drink, it may be a small step in the right direction.

I actually kind of like that idea. It's not really an artificial system that punishes you. It doesn't prevent you from doing anything. It just requires a bit more work to do the dirty deeds. Plus, it gives innocent survivors a chance, when they happen upon bottles of whiskey, to take them and destroy them.

it's the zombie apocalypse. Eventually, you become desensitized to killing zombies, so killing their human cousins isn't going to be as off-putting as it once was.

That being said, killing players should increase your bloodlust. After about 5 or 10, your hunger guage is only (fully) refilled by killing humans. This makes clans of bandits more dangerous to be in, as well as causing a player to maybe be less careful when they are extremely hungry for a kill. Add to it an increased zombie reaction to gunfire and your bandit problem should be substantially lower.

As far as self defense goes, killing a human is killing a human; there should be no exceptions. Instead, run away, make them draw some zombies, or aggro some zombies yourself and bring them to the party.

You know' date=' the whiskey idea isn't a bad idea..

As you murder, you get the shakes. You need something to calm the nerves. Drinking whiskey could become a requirement for players who want to live a life of banditry. Painkillers just don't do the trick. It will eat up valuable slots in their inventory as well. Perhaps it will make SOME players think twice before pulling the trigger for no reason. If you have to submit to your habit as much as you need to eat and drink, it may be a small step in the right direction.

[/quote']

+1 for a use for whiskey bottles.

Not a bad idea but that would suck for those people that do it in self defense.

Those kill should be count as bandit kill.

Ive played this game for 3 weeks now and i havent gotten a SINGLE banditkill...

And the so called 'survivors' ive been shooting have been m107-airfield camping folks...

Pft. Bandits is a myth. Everyone is against me ! >:C

These ideas are all terrible, why should we punish a certain playstyle?

I murder people in day z if they come towards me, no warnings just a clean face removal. I don't consider myself a bandit, I will kill if I feel myself threatened (which I feel quite easily)

some might consider me a bandit..

Anyway, as a part time murderer, even if this would make my life in day z harder, i really +1 this! Seems like a nice little add-on.

I highly doubt anyone could become numb to killing, but you real life murderers probably know better than me.. ;p

Edit: also the whiskey part is what seemed good to me..

These ideas are all terrible' date=' why should we punish a certain playstyle?

[/quote']

If your only goal in DayZ is to sit on a roof in Cherno, and kill new players as they try and search for gear, that's not really a playstyle. Especially if they're defenseless. To me, it sounds like you're biased. I personally like the whole whiskey idea.

Bandits are the ones who kill for gear, or to survive. That's a playstyle. If you're out to pvp, go to the airfields. If you're just playing to ruin other people's fun, there has to be some consequence. Doesn't even have to be a direct one.

I think it's a fair consequence for cold blood killer to develope an addiction...

Other player will not be able to know it.

The serial killer IRL are almost all the time fucking troubled in there head!

It can also help to develope team up with other player...

But still chance to be kill by bastard MF ! :)

It will at least make player who kill just for fun thinking twice about it.

* At this time i also kill any thing moving around me since there no way to trust any one! :)

IRL serial killers are often called "soldiers" and while they might all be permanently damaged we dont talk about that and thus shouldnt make it a thing in our games.

Personally I think some nervousness after shooting something (zombie/survivor/bandit) would be cool, but it should be temporary and after a lot of kills not appear at all. That way people who are playing a long life have a slight sdvantage without introducing mechanics that make playing PvP more sucky.

And that still sounds shitty even to myself.

I like the idea, they should also get hooked on morphine, it's an opiate so is basically just heroin in a different form.

Soldiers and people exposed to war-zones do indeed come back seriously messed up in the head, not all obviously but a good proportion.

For example the war in Iraq the United States have lost more troops to suicide than in combat, many British soldiers have topped themselves also after coming home. I'm not saying that to put them down, i'm just highlighting the facts.

The Americans in Vietnam, about 40.000 troops were addicted to heroin and other drugs. In WW2 British Bomber crews used amphetamines to keep awake and alert, many got so paranoid that they just broke down and went crazy...the list could go on and on.

Rocket will never penalize player killers. Only exploiters and hackers, pvp is a intragal part of the game and will not be touched. The only thing I can see being added in the future is a friend/group setting that will make it less likely that you'll shoot each other on accident.

I like the idea' date=' they should also get hooked on morphine, it's an opiate so is basically just heroin in a different form.

Soldiers and people exposed to war-zones do indeed come back seriously messed up in the head, not all obviously but a good proportion.

For example the war in Iraq the United States have lost more troops to suicide than in combat, many British soldiers have topped themselves also after coming home. I'm not saying that to put them down, i'm just highlighting the facts.

The Americans in Vietnam, about 40.000 troops were addicted to heroin and other drugs. In WW2 British Bomber crews used amphetamines to keep awake and alert, many got so paranoid that they just broke down and went crazy...the list could go on and on.

[/quote']

Thus every kind of kill should be damaging. Dont I always hear that the militaries of this world try to bring their soldiers to dehumanize things ("youre shooting zombies")? And still they get these effects.

I find the drug addiction part strange though. I keep a very regular sleep-schedule in DayZ so I dont see that as an issue. Painkillers agains the shaking maybe, but you should only get that if you actually take them in game.

Really the point I was trying to make is that there is no "murder" only killing. Even shooting a pig would be pretty traumatic to many people like myself I imagine.

These ideas are all terrible' date=' why should we punish a certain playstyle?

[/quote']

Becouse its really impossible to team up with other players if everyone is going to go LOLBANDIT all the time, I don't mind some banditry, But if you shoot everyone you see including people without any good loot it kinda ruins the game sometimes.