Sign in to follow this  
qww

we need regular/hardcore filter in server browser

when will this be in dayz, surely it cant be a difficult thing to add to the game ??

• Like 3

when will this be in dayz, surely it cant be a difficult thing to add to the game ??

It already is.

• Like 2

Imo, it's not a priority. if you wish to filter servers by the mod, just hit the sign 'Game mod' and here you are.

It already is.

post-198593-0-73126900-1399416368_thumb.

where is it

Imo, it's not a priority. if you wish to filter servers by the mod, just hit the sign 'Game mod' and here you are.

priority?> its a super basic thing to add to the server browser ..

anyway what are you talking about mod, do you mean mode? as in hardcore mode or regular mode?

surely its obvious thats what i and many players have to do already, and ist getting kind of annoying at times,searching through so many regular servers, when i just want to see the hardcore ones, and be able to organise them by popularity, which cant be done by the current method

Edited by qww

where is it

Behold my 1337 photoshop skills.

kjxJDuq.jpg

• Like 5

Behold my 1337 photoshop skills.

kjxJDuq.jpg

i gues you didnt undersdtand my question, im asking for an option in the server filter, i tried to make my question pretty easy to understand............

moH5VYA.png

i guess you didnt understand my question either...

thats not teh filter, the filter is in teh bottom left of the picture you posted, just so you know, yo

Edited by qww

That... that filters the hardcore from the regular..... 

WAT.

That... that filters the hardcore from the regular..... 

WAT.

no it doesnt . it separates them , it doesnt filter them.

do you see teh filter button at teh bottom of the browser?

yes?

ok, thats the "server filter"

• Like 2

no it doesnt . it separates them , it doesnt filter them.

do you see teh filter button at teh bottom of the browser?

yes?

ok, thats the "server filter"

I.... I can't.... how.... how would it be any different than what is established now?

The only thing is that the Regular servers wouldn't be in the list.... Are they really that much of a bother?

Edited by aimbot.eXe

ok so after a few misinformed or misunderstanding posts from other forum users, i want to clearly state that this is not a feature that is currently in game.

and for obvious reasons it would be great to see this (simple?) feature added asap

I.... I can't.... how.... how would it be any different than what is established now?

look you already posted 2 non relevant posts in this topic, you dotn understand it, so its not relevant to you, just forget about it

The only thing is that the Regular servers wouldn't be in the list...

"slow awkward clap sound"

look you already posted 2 non relevant posts in this topic, you dotn understand it, so its not relevant to you, just forget about it

This entire thread is irrelevant.  You want something that is already in the game, but since it isn't EXACTLY the way you want it (I'm assuming you want the regular servers gone, as that would be the ONLY difference) you want them to "make" it.

And if thats the ONLY thing you want, and you can't bother to look at regular servers, then you should definitely re-evaluate your life.

Edited by aimbot.eXe

when i just want to see the hardcore ones, and be able to organise them by popularity, which cant be done by the current method

moH5VYA.png

As you can see in the picture you can separate harcore from regular servers but you can't order harcore servers by population, it would be nice to have the hardcore Filter on the Filter Menu

• Like 2

This entire thread is irrelevant.  You want something that is already in the game, but since it isn't EXACTLY the way you want it (I'm assuming you want the regular servers gone, as that would be the ONLY difference) you want them to "make" it.

And if thats the ONLY thing you want, and you can't bother to look at regular servers, then you should definitely re-evaluate your life.

To be fair it would allow you to sort servers by ping while only viewing either regular or hardcore servers. It's something to think about, but not exactly priority #1.

• Like 2

you just dont underdstand a simple question

also you dotn understand what a server filter is,

"

you even posted a pic " highlighting the filter" which did not even highlight the filter (filter was in bottom left of your pic)

you had no idea what you were talking about.

the thread is not irrelevant, your input on it, is.

Edited by qww

To be fair it would allow you to sort servers by ping while only viewing either regular or hardcore servers. It's something to think about, but not exactly priority #1.

fianlly soemoen who gets it

something to think about?? only think about? its something that is even in battlefield series, its that popular and obvious

people who dont play on regular only want to see the hardcore servers, (of which there are less) they dont want the browser clogged up with the hundreds of regular servers

That is true, yet OP's post was way to vague to start with.

i need to reevaluate my life now? because i make a suggestion for improving dayz experience?

i pointed out that you didnt understand my topic, and that your input wasnt required, maybe that made you mad, im gonna assume it did, judging by your response.

i dotn come here to be insulted by raging forum users who misunderstand questions, i come here to discuss a game i like,

That is true, yet OP's post was way to vague to start with.

the op was clear, the responses were ill-informed

if you dont know what a server filter is, i cant help that

• Like 1

i need to reevaluate my life now? because i make a suggestion for improving dayz experience?

i pointed out that you didnt understand my topic, and that your input wasnt required, maybe that made you mad, im gonna assume it did, judging by your response.

i dotn come here to be insulted by raging forum users who misunderstand questions, i come here to discuss a game i like,

I'm not mad. Your original post was vague, as was the title, and we answered it best we could.  Instead of telling us what you really wanted, you said that we "obviously didn't understand".  If thats the case, then tell us what you want to see, don't just assume we know exactly what you want.

you just told me i need to reevaluate my life, sounds liek you were mad, and also abusive , to me.

the title of the thread is " we need hardcore/regular filter in server browser"

that explains it fully, to ANYONE  that understands the problem

you are not one of those people, (as the pic you posted shows) yet you post on this topic relentlesly

edit, you did not answer anything either, you have added nothing useful to the topic, only misunderstanding.

Edited by qww