Sign in to follow this  
bodizapha

Hacking losers...you suck balls!

So...I was in...well any major city, and I am in a house with no windows around me, and I get shot...I decide to look up hacks and find one where these douche bags change textures so the game cant load them and so they can go into the "building" and shoot from inside it and we cant see them but hey can see us. My question is how does this make the game fun? What is the point? Were you stuffed into  locker in school? not picked for the baseball team? Have a little dick? I just dont get it please help me understand. So I think I will not run into any major city if I cna help it and just go cross country the chance I run into a hacker in the middle of no where has to be less...right? 

While those type of people do generally suck, I don't quite see how those examples make someone want to cheat...anyways yes, they're less cheaters if your not anywhere near a major city.

So...I was in...well any major city, and I am in a house with no windows around me, and I get shot...I decide to look up hacks and find one where these douche bags change textures so the game cant load them and so they can go into the "building" and shoot from inside it and we cant see them but hey can see us. My question is how does this make the game fun? What is the point? Were you stuffed into  locker in school? not picked for the baseball team? Have a little dick? I just dont get it please help me understand. So I think I will not run into any major city if I cna help it and just go cross country the chance I run into a hacker in the middle of no where has to be less...right? 

PBO hacking, yeah. I admit I used to be a server hopper, till I played experimental and actually had fun on a full server. now i am easing myself into higher pop servers. With 100 hours in the game I have not encountered a single hacker I KNOW of, so Lower pop servers  between 10-15 seem just right as long as you stay out of, or are very cautious in berezino.

As for your question, I will be the first person to admit to hacking in battlefield 2 once upon a time. I was terrible at the game and wanted to earn every badge in the game, so I tried using an aimbot to get the weapon badges, but it felt, hollow, every kill I got, never even earned a single badge with it, I decided to delete the hacks and learn and grow better at the game, never got all the badges, but got quite a few harder to get ones. For this game it seems not so much about having fun with the game as it is being too lazy to server hop and ruining OTHER peoples fun, and having fun THAT way.

The only cheats I can condone are the 3PP wall exploit to check for people inside jails and walls, I do it each time I go into one, even though it has been MOSTLY fixed, I am still cautious, and it just feels wrong to do for the simple fact that there is no more mystery, you can immediately see through to the other floors and such if anyone is in there and I kinda feel bad doing it, instead of the proper way of clearing a room.

Cool story bro.

I encountered a hacker on an empty server once

I was the first the join after a restart and was in the woods, 1 other player had joined and seconds later i got shot by an infinate ammo sawn off shotgun and before I could get the name he had left the server

No one is safe from them

I dont understand why some ppl feel they should have to hack to play a game. For infamy? For easy kills and loot? Idk in my day shit like Nintendo and Sega i played legit. Played some cheat codes for fun but they make the game SUPER boring so i normally never used them unless they gave me a secret weapon or skin you cant get a normal way. Like Pa's Fishing Aid in Fallout 3: Point Look Out.

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 1

I dont understand why some ppl feel they should have to hack to play a game. For infamy? For easy kills and loot? Idk in my day shit like Nintendo and Sega i played legit. Played some cheat codes for fun but they make the game SUPER boring so i normally never used them unless they gave me a secret weapon or skin you cant get a normal way. Like Pa's Fishing Aid in Fallout 3: Point Look Out.

Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition and GTA 3 cheats were boss....though. :P

Making posts like this just make those hackers happy and want to do it more.

They get off on knowing your suffering.

They are dicks and all you can do is ignore it really.

• Like 1