Sign in to follow this  
Gruntt

What have we got........Really

Hello My name is Gruntt,

Before we start I have played this Series (Game) since the very start back in Flash point days.

That Game inspired me to be a gamer as such, finally a game that I can do what I want (open world bla bla).

Yes it was buggy and sometimes frustrating but you learnt to work around it and enjoy the freedom the game provided.

Ok

DAYZ SA is frustrating and is buggy and has KOS ers and more more more.

But since I have played this game I have seen the change in the players, yes the players they have adapted to the style of day or the moment (server) KOS or talk hesitate whatever.

My usual spots for interaction aren’t there any more ……..My Coast (Mil Bases) and inlands is devoid of life except of those growling Pipsi drinking f****** bunnies (Sniping, Stalking is hairy).

But I still love wandering around doing my thing and finding enjoyment when doing my thing gives me the coast(Bloody coast).

What game has got so many things Nature Photographers, Explorers, Hoarders, Surveyors, Medics, Helpful handys, Talkers (Constant F*******Talkers),Gear Envy and of course Murders (or is that Bean Envy or Addiction).

So hey settle down and look at what the platform offers and not what it misses.

Just my 2 cents.

Sorry for my English I’m Australian.

Cheers

Edited by Gruntt
  • Like 4

thats the spirit.

Sorry for my English I’m Australian.

65-wat.jpg

• Like 1