Freek314

Well, I used a grenade for the first time...

I was at NW airfield just now outside of S Barracks. I had seen them moving in from the fence. With only two mags for my trusty makarov and one grenade, I decided that their gear would serve me better. As I crawled to the barracks door, I realized that trying to kill both of them with a makarov would be ridiculously hard, so I drew my grenade and, lying prone in front of the door, tried to lightly toss it into the hallway.

After the animation was finished, I quickly hopped up and began moving away from the barracks door. It was then I knew something was wrong. My arm drew back, AND MY FUCKING GRENADE LANDED AT MY FEET...

Goodbye, cruel world.

nerdrage mmmm...

I did read.. the animation is ridiculously long. You said when you stood up your hand came forward and nade at your feet.. sounds to me like you didn't wait for the animation to finish.

umad?

nerdrage mmmm...

I did read.. the animation is ridiculously long. You said when you stood up your hand came forward and nade at your feet.. sounds to me like you didn't wait for the animation to finish.

umad?

The animation repeated, bro. Derp.

The first and so far only time I've had a grenade I ended up breaking my leg and no where near a hospital.

I didn't really have anything of value besides the grenade so I cocked it and was going to kill myself with it.

I ended up throwing it but it never exploded. I was really dissapointed.

Ahh, I remember the first time I used a grenade. It was in the church of Pogorevka. Me and a friend of mine were looting it when 2 guys start to come through the door, i yell "2 guys coming in!" my friend runs to the other side of the door and shoots but is ended with a shot to the head. I start to panic and remember the HE grenade i picked up awhile back. Thinking I'm going to die i jokingly yell "They'll never take me alive!!!" and throw the nade. I end up killing both of them on spot. I couldn't get over how i lived but i ended up living with around 3k blood and looted the bodies waiting for my friend to return for his gear. Pretty fun first nade (:.

Ahh I remember my first nade...

I was alone outside of the Elektro power plant with only a Makarov and a grenade I found inside the power station. As I went outside to search the 2 small buildings around the plant, I saw 2 guys with M16s entering the firestation garage. I'm thinking "Yay, free weapanz!" so I stand near on of the doors and start throwing the frag.

I missed for an inch, the nade hits the door frame and hops right back in my face. BOOM! Good times :)

My first Nade?

Nightvision guy with Bizon SD in Stary Tents, aimed at me, went into a tent I took out a nade and boom!

Also broke my legs but it was worth the loot!

Also throwing nades into the tents while being at in the Barn in Stary is big fun!

The first time I used a grenade it actually worked, some guy was camping behind a door with an axe waiting for me to pass through, but I just blew his face off.

Other than that I've never really used them, the animation makes it kind of hard to judge the length of your throw.

Spawned near Solnechniy at night, met another surviver, we decided to stick together for awhile. We started explore this town with our Macs and flares = > attracted big number of zombies. We were pretty good at shooting them all, untill we attracted new group of zombies. They surrounded us. We killed most of them except for the last one, both fainted. We ran out of all ammo, but last zombie stucked kicking air. Prone among bodies we started looting for beans and ammo, that was surrealistic. =D We didnt find ammo, so we walked away to search wood grey house. Suddenly, this zombie changed his mind and ran after us to house, he blocked us inside. I remembered that I have a granade. Type in chat to my new mate to hide in yellow room, and threw a granade in entrance. Zombie jumped to me and blocked both ways to me to escape. Boom! I died, but I killed this bloody bustard and saved life of another person.

I will never forget this night.

Welcome to the club. I blew myself up with a grenade just two days ago.

my first nade kill was awesome, we +random guy were chilling in elektro school and hear some enfeild shots , bit sus, we eventually see this guy run past us with a massive horde behind him, i think ... can i help him... nah too many zombies...not enough bullets. oh wats this shiny grenade here....standing on school roof, i see him running behind church...fuck it, this might distract the zeds. So i launch the nade towards him, at least 40m away at this stage i see him run away... then u-turns straight back into the nade for an almost direct hit, wiped him and most of the zeds out, me and my mate were pissing ourselves laughing for the next 10 mins