Sign in to follow this  
Viktorcenko

My Very First Kill

Hey guys,

Here's a topic where everyone can share their first kill experience in DayZ.

This is mine:

I bought the game 3-4 days ago. After watching tons of youtube videos of DayZ, I pretty much knew what to do once I started playing. I always choose to be a "hero". So far, it's my third character and it is fully geared. I was strolling down the coast helping newbies. I noticed that my M4 components are in bad condition and I decided to head to the NW airstrip to get ones that are in pristine condition. While searching the tents, I encountered two guys with their weapons drawn completely concentrated on looting the tents, they didn't notice me at all. Once I realized that their weapons are drawn I immediately panicked and started shooting and killed both of them. I continued with my quest of acquiring M4 components, here comes another guy with his gun drawn also concentrated on looting the tents without noticing me or any of his environments. Afraid that he'll see the two dead bodies and that he'll probably start panicking, I shot him right in the head and killed him.

Now I feel bad for KOS, but I guess I was overly attached to my gear and looting material so far, I didn't want to risk since they already had their guns drawn and would have probably done the same thing to me if they saw me first.

This is my only ''reasonable" justification for Killing on sight.  

I guess it's all about survival after all.

I was overly attached to my gear

Tisk tisk tisk..

Rule #1 

The first time I killed someone was a few months ago. I was in the NE airfield looting a jail building and stopped directly infront of a window to sort my inventory out. Two guys where going across the runway and saw me standing there, luckily they chose to go fully automatic and since they were also moving it just sprayed the wall and not me. I got my SKS out, shot one but only knocked him unconscious, then his friend shot me and I started bleeding. By the time I bandaged up he was outside trying to revive the other guy with some defibrilators, shot him and killed him and I suppose the other one bled out. I did end up using 20 rounds of my ammo due to me being a bad shot and new to the game but it was worth it because I got the dead guys ttsko gear.

Airfield is KOS zone. People only come there to get weapons.

And what do you do with weapons? ...

i just killed 2 people, i said hey to a guy he said hey back and then he shot me, so i gunned him down, then his buddy shot me and i lit him up too. I don't like killing i try to be friendly but if you shoot me you're dead. they had nice gear to loot though.

I think it's a high alert area. I looted some hangars and was beating feet towards the woods when I heard a few shots. I assumed that someone was trying to take me out for my goods, so I kept on truckin' towards cover. I laid low for a while and no one pursued, but had I laid eyes on another player I would have opened fire without question. There is a possibility that the person I have just sworn to fire on was not the person shooting at me... It's hard to know, but it's a chance I don't want to take.

Never killed a guy. 148 hours and counting. ;)

• Like 2

killed two guys so far, 45 hours

first guy was at a factory, i was a new spawn, ran up to him and beat his head in with a pipe wrench, he died.. took his motorcycle helmet, then i found another dude trying to box and i beat his head in with my pipe wrench, and then a lagger but he didnt really die cuz of lag so it doesnt count.

never killed anybody with bullets yet

I killed two guys. One guy was on opening day who attacked me with an axe, got a 7.62x54 to the chest. Second guy was some dude with an m4 that wouldn't stop drawing his gun of me, wouldn't talk and kept following me around. I attempted multiple times to communicate and walk away but he just kept on going. I shot him with an SKS

I have killed 2 guy's so far.

I don't like KoS and chooce for hero's path.

Died so many times.

First kill i had was just after a update in experimental where it became night.

lots of ppl ditched ther flashlight in the beginning so every one came togeter in the town.

10-5 newspawns derping gread times.

So 1 guy ran up to us ''Help this guy trying to kill me''

So i screamd a battle cry over voise and followed thad guy following him with my farming hoe, i hoe'd thd uum... farming hoe.

2nd guy i killed was in a police station in nov sabor.

When i was looting suddenly a guy was standing there with 2 guns in the corner.

I had to shoot him i had only a sks with like 7 rounds and no means to hold up a guy like thad.

KoS is bad but it's still a survival game some times you have to shoot some one to keep yourself safe.

After all you dont always have the chanse to let some 1 pass by or hold them up.

So dont feel bad on what happend on the airfield it's a high danger zone and as far gunplay in dayz the 1 who shoots first from a safe spot mosly wins.