usedpasta_

Please add back the old spawn

Do you want to old spawns back?  

9 members have voted

1. 2. Bring back the old spawns in electro,cherno, berezino etc

• Yes
    • No

Ok I bet i'm not the only one that wants this but, it was okay when you could spawn in Electro but now thats gone. Did the devs want to make berezino a death zone? Because thats what it is! As soon as the spawn at berezino or svet you will be dead in the next 5 mins of so.

So please add the old spawns back like the good old days.

i think that its good that they diversified it but it as always is too limited IMO they should have a straight line down they coast where you can spawn ANYWHERE on the coast not just near a certain few towns

I believe the spawns have been changed to allow for more testing in areas that weren't getting much love from the player base. Remember that right now this isn't a game, we're alpha testers of a game in development.

Ok I bet i'm not the only one that wants this but, it was okay when you could spawn in Electro but now thats gone. Did the devs want to make berezino a death zone? Because thats what it is! As soon as the spawn at berezino or svet you will be dead in the next 5 mins of so.

So please add the old spawns back like the good old days.

There is no such thing as 'the good old days' when you are only four months in on a constantly evolving development process.

That said, please continue here: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/190897-would-you-like-spawn-points-spread-out/

Locked.