Sign in to follow this  
commanderbash

where are the Amphibia mags?

not a new player, but this is the only question thread.

I've been through NWAP from bunker complex to hangers to camps and back at least eight times now, I've found every other thing imaginable thus far except .22 Amphibia mags and I must've went through around a thousand loot nodes by now. I've spent hours searching, they just aren't there. have they been reclassified can civ loot or are they just not spawning in since latest patch?

thanks

Keep looking at the tents, I had a half dozen of them plus every other kind of mag imaginable doing daily tent raids.

The military tents at the NWAF are a great place, also the jails and ATC.

have you found them there since latest patch?

Yes sir.  They are everywhere.

The police station sometimes has them (specifically the room with shelves on the 2nd floor) and there are usually some under/around the desks on the 1st floor of the jail building at airfields.

found it on a bed in the barracks (miltary base, SE of Vybor). - best gun for zombies so far.

Edited by taxi driver

+1 tents in NWAF. Though they can be hard to spot because of their colour and shape. The RNG is a bit skewed it seems depending on the server. I find some days you can be tripping over an item, and other days you cannot find one for love or money. Took me a while to locate my 2 magazines, haven't really been looking hard for more, but haven't come across any by chance since. Plenty of 30 round ones for the sporter though.

The Amphibia S is the best gun in the game so far. It's fairly precise, if you have a steady hand, and it's silent. Plus, it does not kill on headshots. For me, it is a plus. 

I have two mags for that thing. Took me ages to find the second. Good luck.

I've been looking as well. I've got one chambered but no mag. Glad I have an sks as well, not confident enough for only one shot if I come across a bandit

I've found several in the tents south of Balota. Lots of ammo, MP parts, M4 mags, compensators, bayonets, a couple SKS's, SKS stripper clips, CZ75 mags, M9 mags, and FNX45 mags, along with any guns and attachments associated with them.  Also plenty of ballistic helmets, clothes, and chest holsters.

Only things I haven't found is a Blaze, a Magnum, or a shotgun.

Be careful, I've found a couple different people nearby recently on some different servers.

Go to Balota military tents. Noone goes there anymore and you will find everything you need and plenty of it.

If you're looking for a blaze or magnum the ship wreck is a good place. It's the first place I head when I spawn. Always a gun and a mountain pack. Ammo for the gun is another thing entirely haha

If you're looking for a blaze or magnum the ship wreck is a good place. It's the first place I head when I spawn. Always a gun and a mountain pack. Ammo for the gun is another thing entirely haha

Not really what this thread is about, though.

Some of the police stations have broken down police cars outside them that are lootable. I've found magazines in those sometimes.

Never found one ever. In the end just threw the gun away. Pity. I thought it might be a pretty cool stealth zombie kill gun, but one shot the inventory just doesn't cut it. Found plenty of the rotary 10rd mags for the ruger, and some weird wiki said yeah use them, but obviously not. No problem finding other weapons or mags for them. Just that one. So I sympathise with OP. nvm. .45 + run like hell seems to work for me :D