Sign in to follow this  
MasterZedX

Even the nicest guys cant be trusted!

You met russian 15 y.o. kid. 0:11 What did you expected?i did not watched further, for few reasons i do not want to write here

Yeah? You accuse him of hacking but you had over 10k of rounds on your dead body? Funny video though :)

Yeah i found it from some other dude before i died and was planning on dumping it. Whenever i'm in the position of having hacked ammo i usually drop it in the water or in the woods far off. 

• Like 1

Don't think that was necessarily his corpse as someone elses, but either way, the one kid either found the hacked magazine and kept using it or hacked it himself through memory injection.  Was funny to watch you struggle killing them, but FFS man, aim down the damn sights next time, and you won't have to ruin their gear all to hell.

Semi-automatic is also your friend.  Press T.

Edited by acdc_bag
  • Like 1

Oh my god, watching you struggle to kill them. You had reason for killing both imo. The guy who killed you for vengeance, and the friendly hacker for hacking obviously. Funny video, but sad at the same time. He was genuinely helping out and being kind to both of you but still, hacking in video games is shameful honestly.

Have you reported him? You had his in-game name, and you know on which server and at what time it occurred. Plus, with all this footage, he clearly should be banned.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Interesting turn of events. You don't see situations like this in any other game. (Well, maybe in ISS/WarZ. A while ago I saw a video about friendly hacker who helped a bambi, who was streaming, who in the end got killed for his sins.)