Sign in to follow this  
Stixx (DayZ)

Some "Heroes" are just assholes.

So a friend and I are tracking 2 guys shooting bambis. They enter the constuction site at berezino. I watch them take a few shots at some unarmed bambis. So yup I figure fair game. Now I dont normally ever shoot anyone..(300 hours and only 3 self defense kills).but these guys were kinda being douches. So I drop one of them...the other ducks behind a stack of bricks...hes pinned and knows it. Some douchie hero ass shoots thru a wall knocking me uncontious. ..my friend is watching the door...waiting for this ass to come thru...but never does...somehow shooting thru door or walls. How is this possible?..we both were in the middle of the room...so niether of us were glitching outside a wall...like sometimes you see. But whatever.i digress..This so called hero then claims that I was shooting bambis....Hey douchie hero...how bout you ask next time. Some of you "heroes" are so caught up in saving everyone you target the wrong people. Suck a bag o dicks whomever you are. How about you track someone and find out thier intentions BEFORE you act...especially if you want to call yourself a hero. End of rant.

Edited by Stixx

And some posters are just...

:|

• Like 4

Just because he calls himself a hero doesn't mean he is one.

Real heroes don't do that.

Yeah I know but I really try to play on the good side....I didnt mind dying as much as being told I was shooting bambis....that kinda pissed me off.

oh that and getting shot thru walls.

A great many that play this game call themselves Heroes but really just shoot anyone that is geared up. I have watched a number of vids where people just assume because your at a spawn point and geared up that you are there killing bambs . If I'm on an AF or MB then blow me away because I will you , but anywhere else it's just plain ole murder and thats what assholes do imo.

• Like 1

Hero? There are no heroes in this game. Just random people killing others for their own various reasons. Let's drop the good guy vs bad guy talk as its pointless and irrelevant.

"Heroes" in this game are a bunch of idealistic dimwits who run around "saving" new spawns that would more than likely kill said "heroes" if given an instant's breadth.

• Like 1

"Heroes" in this game are a bunch of idealistic dimwits who run around "saving" new spawns that would more than likely kill said "heroes" if given an instant's breadth.

Funny because I saved a guy from two bandits the other day

He had a gun and ammo and was mid geared and I was fully geared with far better things than him

And I got through it without being shot

Don't believe me, look at my latest video on my youtube, we dont just save 'newspawns'

BTW: Maybe you remember a guy on the stairs at the elektro peace walk, wearing a cowboy hat and had an M4, deathtax said it was you were on the stairs with a ballistic helmet and M4

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

Heroes don't exist in DayZ Standalone, "heroes" usually go to the coast and help newspawns and kill players who are as geared as them or more, who could be other "heroes" or friendlies.

There's no humanity system to call anyone heroes. It's not like in the mod.

Being friendly I understand, but calling yourself hero is as dumb as putting PVE Only in your server name.

Funny because I saved a guy from two bandits the other day

He had a gun and ammo and was mid geared and I was fully geared with far better things than him

And I got through it without being shot

Don't believe me, look at my latest video on my youtube, we dont just save 'newspawns'

BTW: Maybe you remember a guy on the stairs at the elektro peace walk, wearing a cowboy hat and had an M4, deathtax said it was you were on the stairs with a ballistic helmet and M4

Congratulations, but you weren't being a hero, you were just helping someone out. People running around chiming in about how heroic they are is ridiculous. Some days I help people out, some days I kill everyone I see. What does that make me? Should I see a shrink?

As for the Elektro Peace Walk, watch the video CJ posted and check my reaction time. I was camping the stairs as Death was watching the window. The next thing I know, I was dead. In the video you can see I didn't even shoot. I was crouched there waiting intently, but never even saw who/what killed me. We were both connected to the server you were on with over 200ms of latency, so we were both fucked from the get-go. I killed four or five people from the window and watched them run ten or twenty feet before dying. It was fun, but that whole event was a laggy mess for me and death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkpG6Fb-1JY#t=434

Edited by Grimey Rick

Congratulations, but you weren't being a hero, you were just helping someone out. People running around chiming in about how heroic they are is ridiculous. Some days I help people out, some days I kill everyone I see. What does that make me? Should I see a shrink?

As for the Elektro Peace Walk, watch the video CJ posted and check my reaction time. I was camping the stairs as Death was watching the window. The next thing I know, I was dead. In the video you can see I didn't even shoot. I was crouched there waiting intently, but never even saw who/what killed me. We were both connected to the server you were on with over 200ms of latency, so we were both fucked from the get-go. I killed four or five people from the window and watched them run ten or twenty feet before dying. It was fun, but that whole event was a laggy mess for me and death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkpG6Fb-1JY#t=434

Yeah it was a clusterfuck of lag

Well I actually thought we shot each other and the lag was showing you not firing, because I went down too, so god knows what KO'ed me

But back on topic, maybe there are no real heroes, ive seen some people who call themselves heroes do things which are borderline so who knows?