liberator260

Recent Update... Sniper Question.

I have a question about the NE airfield and snipers, before the recent patch, I was sniping perfectly fine at 800m out from the west side of the NE airfield, but now I cannot see my bullet strike the ground, spark the metal off the hanger, nor see the hit off of the western 2 story. I was wondering if the recent patch increased the distances, increase bullet drop, or maybe if it is a recent glitch/bug for that to happen...

Pretty sure it is you who was shooting at me just then, was the guy you were shooting at running around the top of the building? 

yeah i just have the same problem and i just had posted here with a prove video.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/187826-stable-branch-044123800-discussion/page-28#entry1949153

at long distances u cant see bullet impact or blood coming out of players in case of hit

its time to give some rest to mousin and grab a m4 until it get fixed lol

Edited by Jomapika

Pretty sure it is you who was shooting at me just then, was the guy you were shooting at running around the top of the building? 

Lol no, this was like 3 days ago

its a bug and the devs are aware.

• Like 1

yeah i just have the same problem and i just had posted here with a prove video.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/187826-stable-branch-044123800-discussion/page-28#entry1949153

at long distances u cant see bullet impact or blood coming out of players in case of hit

its time to give some rest to mousin and grab a m4 until it get fixed lol

Haha! exactly what i was thinking! the M4 is soooo overpowered now 

its a bug and the devs are aware.

Thank you Elle! 

now I cannot see my bullet strike the ground, 

Known bug yes, very annoying it is!

speaking of ground / object deflection...that and having the reload upon log in removed is another annoyance. hearing that sound has been the difference between that person killing me, and me killing them since I was made aware of his presence when hearing that sound.