irishroy

Hunting Jacket(Lolnope) | AKM 75 drum-magazine | Campfire

zeNi8HR.jpg

Oh, a little advertisement:

Leave some beanz on the suggestion for attachments for the B95 ;)

They should add a similar drum model for a shotgun latter on to.

You mean like not being able to find sticks in the middle of a forest?

Yeah, your in a forest but you cant use any wood.... lol

All things gnarly.

Can't wait to try out the AKM, my M4 is just getting boring to look at these days.

I cant wait to shoot some one down with an M4A1 when there toting there AKM.

Than be all like "Well im sorry Russia couldn't save you on this one." lol

But i don't go looking for trouble so probably not. XD

But in all seriousness im curious to see how many attachments it will need to have to be effective.

I dig your style, too, man.

Damn.

the hunting jacket.

Maybe 6 slots, like TTsKO then?

When this is implemented, deer-stands need to spawn look, like the XBow, hunting pants&jackets, backpacks.

But I guess, I'll stay with the leather jacket.

Style > Effectiveness

Im hoping the regular crafted bow gets some ammunition in the next patch as well.

• Like 1

You mean like not being able to find sticks in the middle of a forest?

Well, that's one thing.

But the fact that you don't even need rocks in the first place to build a fire is another; then couple that with the fact that you can only get said rocks from bizarre places like the downstairs toilet of a cafe or some such - that would just take the piss.

I'd rather there were no campfires in the game at all than have stupid no-sense shit like that. I just hope they've thought it through.

Fingers cross that akm has correct dispersion rates not insanely stupid ghetto thug firing sideways accuracy.

• Like 1

No hunting jacket :(

Don't know if I like that drum mag on the AKM. Would've preferred if they held that off until a 7.62 LMG is implemented. 

I am glad they have the angled compensator on the AKM this time around, I never liked the look of the AKM in ARMA II for that very reason.

Nice screen of the OMON uniform.

Bro that says OMOH not OMON...

And if you think I'm serious when I say this you should leave the internet ;)

OP: finally, hunting jackets to match all these random ass hunting pants I find and get stuck wearing with check shirts!

It also reads HOMO backwards.

Edited by BAMO4O

I dig this new uban camo! Hope they will introduce also woodland version called russian tiger aka kamys .

And can't wait for appropriate russian chest rigs as well.

At the moment, there really is not that much of camo gear except TTsKo and Hunting gear.

Russian tiger / kamysh would make fine addition, then ofc we need some western camo, if the story about NATO intervention are part of the fiction (they must be, since M4 came first).  Bundeswehr flecktarn, british DPM and some yankee (marpat or multicam?) would fit nicely I guess. But maybe should be made more rare, then russian stuff.

edit: regarding AKM and accessories, I would be ok with just PSO scope, drum mag, silencer and perhaps grenade launcher . Most of this accessories should be made reasonably rare I guess.

Edited by Hombre

Well the tac shirts have got the U.S flag on the arm anyway so i don't see why we wont be getting more western camos in the future.

Also i think i may have an orgasm when i get a AKM with 75 round drum... now if only we had bullet penetration on houses... (dont seem to atm tested with a friend with the mosin im currently using.) Would be fun to mow down the side of a house that someone thinks they are safe in :D (hopefully it wont be as broken as the m4 currently is.)

Edited by lumo1234

I would be ok with ... and perhaps grenade launcher.

Yeah, I would be OK with an automatic Chainsaw-rocket-launcher-

xD

I think a NL would mess up the game-balance a bit, if there are no drawbacks to it (longer "readytime", bigger scope-sway, etc.)

Edited by irishroy
  • Like 1

Yeah, I would be OK with an automatic Chainsaw-rocket-launcher-

xD

I think a NL would mess up the game-balance a bit, if there are no drawbacks to it (longer "readytime", bigger scope-sway, etc.)

It's just a question how much would be grenade launcher and it's ammo rare.

Plus I was talking about realistic attachments, not lazers .