bangbummbang

Correct the Changelog mistakes

Dear forum team,

please correct the changelog in this forum. It is incomplete and in some cases simply wrong.

I do understand that the devs are facing unforseen issues and that this sometimes means that 'promises' or announcements cant be fullfilled. Although in my opinion the community management definitly needs improvement in this regard.

I already posted this request in the 0.44 feedback, but obviously i failed to get attention or you dont want to correct the changelog. The latter case, I think, would be poor as wrong changelogs lead players and testers to spend a lot of time in looking for some new content which isnt in the game. Hence they get frustrated... they express themselfes in the forum... they will probably be requested to ''stay on topic''... they will get more frustrated...

well i think you know this cricle 

So, please correct this changelog and the following one if wrong. It can be done in 5 min

greetz

I assume you mean stuff like the new town and officers hat not being in game? If not please ellaborate on whst is wrong in the changelogs.

Yes you're right. I forgot cause i mentioned some of the points in the feedback topic.

As far as i know and experienced:

Wrong:

- Items: Tracksuit Jackets and russian officer hat configured and added to loot spawns

- World: New village ''Karmanovka'' has been added

Missing:

- Item zucchini added

- Gear: 1911 design changed (or added other variant)

- Gear: 1911 mag design changed

I didnt play that much, so I assume there are some more things.

Plus, there are a things (eg. fireplaces, pistol, akm) which were announced for an update ''sometime this month''. I think there are people like me who thought that this stuff might be implemented even though it isnt in the changelog as the changelog is already incomplete and wrong in some cases.

Cheers and good night

There are plenty of zucchinis.

The 1911 special edition is in as well as zucchinis

uhm.

So? I think you didnt get the point. I am talking about the changelog. What you guys tell me is that the stuff is in the GAME. You are right. But it is MISSING in the CHANGELOG. That is why i called it incomplete. And for other things it is the other way around. Town, russian hat --> in the changelog, not in the game --> ''wrong changelog''

*edit: maybe this post sounds impolite. wasnt intended

Edited by Justus

uhm.

So? I think you didnt get the point. I am talking about the changelog. What you guys tell me is that the stuff is in the GAME. You are right. But it is MISSING in the CHANGELOG. That is why i called it incomplete. And for other things it is the other way around. Town, russian hat --> in the changelog, not in the game --> ''wrong changelog''

Oh, I see.

Well, the devs posted it, so we won't be tampering with it unless they ask us to.

Maybe they want it that way? Who knows.

Oh, I see.

Well, the devs posted it, so we won't be tampering with it unless they ask us to.

Maybe they want it that way? Who knows.

yes, maybe. but if thats the reason, wouldnt it be better to simply add a separated post underneith correcting the mistakes? The reason i tried to explain