Sign in to follow this  
Maxwell(friendly)

How to Use Binoculars

Hey I saw that some people on the forums were having trouble seeing with binoculars so I posted this video to hopefuly help. I also had the Bow and Arrow in the video, enjoy!!!

Yeah, it took me a little while to figure out how to use the binoculars; for those who watch the video and still can't get it, it's pretty simple once you figure it out: get them into your hands, then hit SPACE BAR to bring them up into ready stance (should look like you're looking through them in 3rd person); once there, quickly click (almost a tap) the right mouse button, and your view should change to that of looking through the binoculars. As Maxwell said, once this happens, you'll most likely be looking at the ground, so simply look up (move mouse up or down, depending on inversion status) and voila! Keep in mind that this only works when standing, not if you're crouching or prone.

Also pretty cool to see the bow in action, though it does suck that it's essentially useless since you can't find or make arrows, and the firing animation doesn't do anything. I'm sure that will change eventually, though (as well as the carrying position for it, hopefully ^_^).

I had a hard time until I opened my eyes

Easier way to use binoculars - Just right click while they are lowered. Point at where you want to look with your crosshair on your screen, then just right click while they are LOWERED, and it will automatically bring it up to the right position ;)

Yeah, it took me a little while to figure out how to use the binoculars; for those who watch the video and still can't get it, it's pretty simple once you figure it out: get them into your hands, then hit SPACE BAR to bring them up into ready stance (should look like you're looking through them in 3rd person); once there, quickly click (almost a tap) the right mouse button, and your view should change to that of looking through the binoculars. As Maxwell said, once this happens, you'll most likely be looking at the ground, so simply look up (move mouse up or down, depending on inversion status) and voila! Keep in mind that this only works when standing, not if you're crouching or prone.

Also pretty cool to see the bow in action, though it does suck that it's essentially useless since you can't find or make arrows, and the firing animation doesn't do anything. I'm sure that will change eventually, though (as well as the carrying position for it, hopefully ^_^).

Yeah the cattying module is pretty funny but I think once they get physics fixed it will probably work. I could Imagine like 20 archers firing into electro already :P

Yeah the cattying module is pretty funny but I think once they get physics fixed it will probably work. I could Imagine like 20 archers firing into electro already :P

Or standing up in the tower of Devil's Castle firing down on a horde of bandits. :D

• Like 1

Wow the view distance seems very far nice

Yeah I think I was wrong it may be farther than long range scope unless you zoom the scope.