stice

DE 78 - Server Thread

This is the official DE 78 server thread.

More info & stuff will be coming here.

I just wanted to post that i am configuring the server at the moment.

He will be off, on and locked. With max. 1-2 Players.

When will it be up? I want a freshly spawned server to play on so I can seize vehicles early.

I guess the Serveradmin will be busy watching the soccer semi-finals today and tomorrow :D

Anyway, the serversettings will be set to expert, thats no crosshairs, no player tags, no 3rd person.

Death messages [DM] are currently discussed - they will perhaps be "ON" as long as it is possible to log off in combat.

Server is up and running pretty good.

40 Slots

Deathmessages are on.

Time is set to UTC -3 (if i am not mistaken)

We hope to see you soon on our server and hope you enjoy playing on the server just as much as we do.

If there are any Problems with the server please feel free to report them here so that Stice can look into it.

We are als planning some kind of communication tool so you can contact a serveradmin quickly if the need arises. We hope to have that ready soon.

There are problems with the Hive server at this time - we locked the server while the Hive was down to prevent people loosing gear and characters.

Server should be up and running again now.

As promised Stice has created a Webpage for the server - you can leave comments and problems in the shoutbox (or just here in the thread.

http://dayz.sticed.com/

For some days Stice has managed to host a second server which is called "DE 125" (or just search for "DRUCKWELLE" which will bring up all our Servers)

We hope you enjoy playing on DRUCKWELLE servers and i wanted to thank Stice for his dedication and hard work for thoses servers.

Furthermore i can already anounce that we are planning to host a third server in near Future!

On a side note: Kudos to the people who almost shot me from my Motorbike yesterday in Gorka... managed to drive away with around 4000 blood remaining.

Notice: DE 78 will not be patched due to the Problems with the patch. It will be patched after the hotfix. If you want to help testing the new release you can go to our other server DE 125 which is on the latest release.

Are you guys still there? Can anyone tell me what happened to DE 125? I miss it, I miss my bicycle.