Sign in to follow this  
Zagzagel

Eu10 Teleported(Admin or Hacker)

Hi, today at 17:00 a clock i was play on the Server EU10 and found a Big Tent place with cars and all stuff of weapons.. after I stole some weapons from the Tent someone spawn at this location I think its a clan calls =GP=

i take a Bus and drive away after 5 until 10 min later i was Teleported from driver position back to the tents.. Location @Eu10 GPS 87/19.

Just Disconnected and after this shit all GP members leave the server too..

Greeetz zag

p.s They also reset my Weapons what I take from the tents : FN FAL ANPV S4 & SVD CAMO

I know there was no Bug or lagg cause i play with a friend and he still sitting in the bus.

Admins - CAN. NOT. DO. THIS.

You don't "Know" there was no "Bug or lagg" because obviously there was.

Your items are stored in the central database, WE HAVE NO ACCESS TO THAT.

If the GP folks left the server, then tell your friend to take the loot, put it in the bus, and drive it somewhere else. then meet up to get the loot and destroy the bus.

While your at it, might as well video the whole thing since that is the only way to get an admin of a server to do anything about such incidents. Always have to have proof....

Thx Sqth, I found this thread after my post here..

I just ask me why admins cant do anything ?? a lot of players just wait for a BAN of this lil Boyz...

I stole 1 car and 1 bus also some other stuff I hope i make them angry enough for this time ;)

@Willie u cant put anything in the bus its just a VW Bus ;) only in Atv or military cars

zag out

Some admins just don't care. You have to find the right server ;)

dev doing nothing and admin to.. only make new update for the game with more bugs!

look for the hackers.. and glitcher ;) ban them

Admins don't have the magical ability to teleport players around. If this incident actually happened as you said, it was hackers, not admin abuse. The admin could have been hacking, but it would still be a hacking abuse and not admin abuse.

awesome... i see lots of people complaining with evidence of cheaters, but no admins here to do anything...

Admins don't have the magical ability to teleport players around.

so way the admin do nothing??!?!??!?!?!?!?!? or devs lock into the logs.. or somthing !

thats not funny ! the mod lose player ... ;)

take the bus to cherno and pick up new spawned survivors then take them to nw airfield. have some picnic on the way too. lol