Sign in to follow this  
Speightinator

What's the funniest Bambi experience you've had?

I'm not an aggressive survivor when it comes to meeting Bambi's, and alot of them are very kind. I believe there are 3 types:

• those who think they can punch you to death and loot you.
  • those who run.
  • those who are absolutely hilarious, and are willing to follow you for the journey!

My favorite is type 3, I've found so many interesting/hilarious characters in my time, but the other day i forced 2 bambi's to fight to the death for a fully loaded pistol ahahaa (video below). What's your best experience?

• Like 1

I was runing up the hill to green mountain when I heard Nsync playing over someones voip and saw 1 armed guy pointing a gun at a guy in underwear doing the hands up side to side dance. I shot the guy i thought was a bandit only to find out that that was the guys friend who looted his gun and almost killed me with it. Then full fledged bambi showed up with a pitchfork and finished me off while i was bandaging myself. xD

I was runing up the hill to green mountain when I heard Nsync playing over someones voip and saw 1 armed guy pointing a gun at a guy in underwear doing the hands up side to side dance. I shot the guy i thought was a bandit only to find out that that was the guys friend who looted his gun and almost killed me with it. Then full fledged bambi showed up with a pitchfork and finished me off while i was bandaging myself. xD

Aahahahaa nothing worse than killing a guy who seeks vengeance xD!

Heres my funniest Bambi moments...

"you cant watch this video in germany because we suck. regards, the gema."

"you cant watch this video in germany because we suck. regards, the gema."

Seriously? Its Bambi! XD

Seriously? Its Bambi! XD

oh, excuse me, i read it wrong. it says: "you cant watch this video in germany because it sucks. regards, the gema." :D

I cried when her Mom got shot.

Oh, not that Bambi.. damn.  :blush: