Sign in to follow this  
zOmnicyde

Did anyone else notice this near the NEAF?

So I was looking at the DayzDB map and I noticed this drawing in the top right that I've never noticed before. How long has there? 

jLNP60x.jpg

It's been pointed out in easter egg videos already, so yeah people have seen it.

Is there anything at that landmark? Can you see the see the little outline of the guy, or is it just a map art, if anyone cares to answer.

Is there anything at that landmark?

Yes. It has a rare spawn for new weapons (like the MP5, which is "Coming to experimental"). Go on Youtube and look for videos for "unreleased" weapons in DayZ.

• Like 5

Yes. It has a rare spawn for new weapons (like the MP5, which is "Coming to experimental"). Go on Youtube and look for videos for "unreleased" weapons in DayZ.

I hate you...

• Like 2

LEL

• Like 1

You ran up there, didn't you?

I have a feeling it has to do with the video.

Never click those youtube links. I know what that leads to.

Actually I trust youtube links more so than any other links, at least it's a controlled video site :)

I hate you...

:)

LEL

...laughing even louder?

I've actually run up there to check it out; the interesting thing is, the pattern IS there...on the ground, apparently made up of bare patches of ground where there is no grass growing. If you run around it and get the right angle you can kind of see it from a ground view.

• Like 1

It's a 'cleaner' version of the Cerne Abbas giant from Dorset, not sure what it's doing in Chernarus though :huh: